Cannot sell stocks, again

@Rumen as T212 customers its not for us to keep tabs on IB (most customers won’t know you have IB as your intermediary)

What should happen is the input length on the price should be updated so it displays

_ . _ _

And no longer

I’m not sure why this is a manual change to make and not dynamic. @PeterA can you please update T212 database for OCGN so only two places can be entered? :pray: thanks

Agreed with the comments above. As a client, should I really need to know this technical shit between your platform and IB? It’s seems a bit ridiculous.

At the very least, you should inform your customers who’s orders are being rejected with some form of information on how they can adjust their Limit order. Or where to find the information to do so if you really can’t automate it within your system.

I can agree with you both on this one. The price precision of Ocugen has been corrected. For the time being, we can offer to fix such issues manually, until a global solution is present. We are exploring our options to solve this, unfortunately, I cannot provide ETA for the time being.

4 Likes

Thanks Rumen, really appreciate the help!

Also thanks @phildawson for helping me shed some light on the issue.

2 Likes