CFD: ACB chart/price stuck & suspended

ACB has been stuck at a Buy of $11.34 and a Sell of $11.06 since 14:23, when will this be resolved?

ACB states suspended when trying to purchase.

3.5 hours+ still stuck at 14:23 (however price changed) and unable to trade ACB (holding 375 ACB Long)… However this is a Stock on the list of “0 quantity available” unable to go Long or Short due to people holding the stock (apparently!).

Price has ranged in normal trading hours $10.43-$11.30 (pre-market $9.70 upto $12.30), no live data visible via T212 CFD, no idea if available to close open position, no idea what T212 price/spread is for ACB, tried selling 10 just to see price, however states suspended try in a few seconds.

5 hours+ later and ACB is still not displaying live data (price and chart stuck at screen shot) neither is it tradeable. Will ACB become tradeable today?

@Finki tagged you just encase it can assist your data.

This won’t answer your question , but out of interest…

Are these stocks experiencing extreme volatility and having the equity hit a circuit breaker or a LULD? Causing the price feed to freeze (but it should come back to life)? Causing the associated CFD to be too risky to price?

Have T212 confimed they are using Bloomberg price feeds? As I can see ACB is pricing fine on Bloomberg? So is it simply the tech is bad and there’s no monitoring of frozen prices during market hours?

Like I said… doesn’t address your question. I don’t know. I’m just throwing random ideas out there. :poop:

I can see the T212 pricing API just kicked back in for the equity and CFD of ACB … so you should be up and running again

Hi @Finki, no extreme volatility, circuit breaks etc. ACB is working fine on my other brokers platforms. I’m unsure why it’s not working at my end as it’s working for you currently? i’ve logged in and out throughout today on my desktop and mobile app.

Still not working, both desktop and mobile app still stuck and suspended from trading.

We have experienced temporary difficulties with the price feed, which has been restored several hours ago.