Changing countries outside of EU

Imagine that I have my entire portfolio on trading212. It is not possible to transfer teh stocks between brookers and now I have to move to Hong Kong or Australia. How does this work?

Best wishes

Providing there are no restrictions you should be able to access T212 fine. there are countries that you would have to close your account if you file for taxes as a resident.

transfer of stocks is something that T212 are looking at sorting out so depending on how soon you need to move, if you are not in a rush and can go at any time in the future rather than now, then it could be possible to transfer by then if you chose to use a new portfolio provider.

1 Like