Class Action Law Suit agains Robinhood

Apologies if already been posted but this is big

Can we get Interactive Brokers to do the same?

3 Likes

Well, I am on WSB’s side, people should be able to trade GME, AMC, etc… But when it comes to Trading212 and not being able to trade GME and others, it is not their fault. If IB doesn’t allow these stocks to be traded, how do you think they can fix the issue? Magically filling the orders? You tell me.

2 Likes

the IB CEO was on CNBC and basically said “I think it’s overvalued and stupid, lots of people could loose lots of money with this nonsense. It should be going bankrupt. We don’t have to let you do buy trades and won’t because the fee for GME is high right now.”

Robinhood will allow limited buying of restricted securities Friday, GameStop jumps after hours

As I said. They should at least issue a statement which is not this volatility bullshit. No one is falling for it. This is market manipulation (by the clearing houses, not t212) not seen in history and we can play dumb or we can be on the right side of history.

4 Likes

Robin hood to allow buying of GME and AMC tomorrow. Will T212 be following suit?
Hope IB change their stance regardless of how “ridiculous” they think it is.
A lot of controversy today.

1 Like

Where did you see this?

“Starting tomorrow, we plan to allow limited buys of these securities. We’ll continue to monitor the situation and may make adjustments as needed.”

A blog on their website. Probably why PM is going a bit crazy again. Everybody getting ready for us all to get back in.
Get ready for T212 and the rest to crash out on open again though.

I think WSB should target SafeStyle UK.

Digging a big :hole:

Oh ■■■■… well IB are fucked.

I can imagine the PR dept

:ok_man: :no_good_man: :man_facepalming:

Was also watching him, he literally said he will allow customers to buy GME again when the market goes back to normal and the price goes back down to 17 dollars.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l77imc/interactive_brokers_chairman_on_cnbc_just_now/

:point_up_2: That’s a short video clip from it.

The last few seconds of that video he’s trying to make it out that the squeeze on shorts was illegal and manipulation by retail.

Nope, stopping the squeeze by preventing buying is manipulation. I imagine IB will get a big fine and a don’t do it again.

5 Likes

On their blog

1 Like

that 50k to 50 mill is one of the wildest thing ever and one of its kind. Roaring kitty, the diamond hand.

Hedge funds on both sides of the trade. That’s the truth. This was not all retail on the long side.