Coinbase IPO just announced

I’d love to know when and how fast we’ll be able to buy Coinbase on lunch day, too.
But bear in mind that — I think/from what I understand — T212 is dependant on IB for this so I don’t think T212 can release a statement regarding when we can invest in COIN here (unless of course, they’ve asked IB and they’ve been given a definite answer).

From a business standpoint, IB might be holding off on giving T212 — and others — access to COIN from the early hour. I’d assume they’d just think "we want to attract customers, if we have access to COIN and we delay giving access to it to others, people might flock over to us for earlier entries/investments. I think even a half-an-hour delay would quite likely make the difference between getting in at a decent (buy high, sell higher) and an already too high of a price.

Does anyone know if/who IB is reliant on for access to IPO stocks? They might be put on hold themselves by someone higher up the ladder.

The above is just my very innexperienced opinion. I know a little, but not enough to advise anyone on this matter. It’s only my assumption. Take my words with a bag — that’s the size of a blue wale — of salt.