Crypto Bitcoin and Blockchain pie

I couldn’t find one so created this. Please let me know if there are other stocks to add to this.

https://www.trading212.com/pies/l71jmiEoq2OwTDzOHNStc2LUDh06

2 Likes

NETE, PHUN, DPW,BTBT, CAN, EBON,CNET,XNET,FTFT

not all are 100% crypto but either part or connected for you to research

1 Like

It might be a time when someone might start tinkering with a pie consisting of some more reputable companies in the space like VISA, maybe COIN etc.

1 Like

Hi! What’s app? How are things going?

This is a pretty poor pie. you’re missing a lot of miners, yet you have Argo included who are close to going under.

Other miners you could add:

CLSK
IREN
WULF
HUT
HIVE
CIFR
BITF
DMGI
SDIG
SLNH
SATO

Isn’t the bitcoin halving going to put a lot of these companies in trouble?

1 Like

100% some companies will find it hard to operate and continue to mine with the reduced BTC mining rewards, Argo being one of them.

However some have also placed themselves in positions where they can take the brunt of this short term whilst the BTC price increases.

CLSK and WULF should be fine imo from the mid tier miners. Obviously the big boys MARA HUT and RIOT Should also be good.

2 Likes

What if the price doesn’t increase?

That’s the risk you take with investing in BTC, historically it has, and to be fair in the short term after the halving it might not and take some time. Only time will tell, everyone has to take their own risks especially with crypto.

Are you bullish on BTC @Scott ?

Yes, but not to the point I am exposed too much on it.

I’m gambling on BTC hitting all time high’s post halving and the SEC and others following suit and approving BTC Spot ETF’s down the line.

I can see a future for crypto currencies it’s just who wins. The banks and countries will want their CBDC’s but BTC having no controls from governments and being decentralised means it’s a danger to banks and governments and they’ll either manipulate it to their advantage or try squash it . It seems to be gaining more institutional and government approval along the way.

Eitherway I hold BTC and miners for my sins :grin:

1 Like

I’ll check it out, and if I come across any other interesting stocks, I’ll be sure to let you know.