Crypto currency plans

Basically the body landed in the support zone which is fine. The RSI is making higher lows whilst the price is decreasing signalling a possible reversal.

1 Like

It’s facing it’s nemesis atm the 50EMA on the 15m where it’s been trapped underneath for bloody ages.

If it fails and comes back to that 42k to retest then it’s possible it’ll give way. The more taps the less support is there.

1 Like

Most of the world’s population is still developing, their first phase of modern industrialisation will be with old industry. Human geography. You think Nigeria, Indonesia, India are going to have drivers all in EVs, no they will put prosperity before conservation.

Africa/Asia/South/central America - Oil

Europe/N.America - Green

I think afforestation and carbon capture will be big. This can provide majors with a green standard, just like dolphin friendly which means nothing :joy::joy::joy:

I’m not saying oil is the future it’s just cyclical and I think it’s going to have a big pump soon. As I mentioned before oil performs well in high inflation.i think at least a decade of growth before it declines. Change is happening but it isn’t immediate.

In the industry I work in we have a huge shortage in plastics, prices are going up (aka oil). This is also happening in other industries such as timber, sawmills who are intentionally reducing output. Wages don’t keep up inflation happens only winner is the raw material, first phase supplier who’s revenues grow.

Only my opinion.

P.S. did you guys see the colonial pipeline ransom was paid in crypto…(apparently)

1 Like

Except your other tips that nosedived :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yes, I don’t talk about Hertz or Wirecard. I know they’ll turn good, great companies. I’m in the long game.

Rumour has it safestyle are interested in a takeover of both.

I’m not sure they could recover from the position they put themselves in tbh.

For sure, they’re dead. One value stock I can see atm which keeps dropping is Beazley. Hiscox is litter and isn’t doing as bad.

For those invested in ADA suggest you look into COTI as well.

Anyone watching atm?

Running out of popcorn.

Super critical point. If bears win here, then we see 42 and potentially 38k

GF…is your picture the guy from Safestyle windows advert?:thinking: just wondering…

1 Like

“I say you buy one, get one free, i say you buy one…” will be forever engrained in head.

2 Likes

And Barry lives on!!

1 Like

Sure is, one of my idols, HMRC did him wrong.

2 Likes

After a random google, this person definitely is not feeling the love of Barry

Barry Scott is a fraud, Barry reps cillit bang, Jeff would bang him out. Jo I know this is a simple misunderstanding just don’t confuse the two it’s extremely offensive!!! Jeff was a professional.

Yes ! Every time I see a Safestyle van on the road I get that effing advert in my head!

Yeah been keeping an eye on it. There is a prediction via CNBC that BTC could drop to $29k before it’s worth buying again. This was based on the inflows of BTC onto the exchanges, which pushes the price down. They showed a graph displaying previous BTCs corrections/crashes that correlate with increased BTC inflows. ETH seems to have formed a double bottom so might be consolidating …but who knows !🤷

Its all just guess work though right. People can create models based on past events but they are never an accurate tell of the future and so difficult to predict.

One thing I don’t get - it cant ‘replace’ centralised currency as it cant handle the same volume of transactions, so will it become a long term thing or not, and what could it be used for?

Anyhow on another note, what bitcoin wallets are there all out there?

Binance to me looks a bit of a joke - it almost allows you to bet and score points on which way any currency can go.
Coinbase - seems quite expensive to deal.
Luno - not sure, not tried yet.
Revolut - seems totally pointless.

1 Like

Yep I’m also puzzled at how ordinary folk can use crypto other than to trade and or hold as a store of value. I know some companies take Bitcoin etc. BTC seems expensive to transfer unless you got a large quantity. Nevertheless crypto trading provides me with yet another exciting way for me to lose loads of money :rofl:.

Douglas,What did you mean on the second part of your comments about Bitcoin wallet? Sry you lost me a bit.