Crypto NEO price forecast news

Doing some research on cryptocurrency #NEO and came across this which I thought Id share with the community seeing as it can be traded 24/7 on CFDs

Being Crypto website analysts say that by the end of 2020 the price will rise to $200.

Thanks to the investment of the Chinese government and other enterprises, its price can rise to $200 and even $300 per token. According to cryptoground.com, in 2020, the cost of NEO will be $88, Google calls the price of $77.

Analyst in longforecast.com predicts at least $500 price for one coin by the end of 2020.

Final Thoughts

In 2018, the value of the cryptocurrency peaked at $180, after which it began to decline. The success of this project will directly depend on two factors: the rights of the Chinese government and overall market recovery. If you see that the cryptocurrency market is starting to recover, then you can buy NEO coins.

The price depends on expanding the circle of partners as well as the listing on popular crypto exchanges. Neo coin seems to be a good long-term investment that can bring good returns in the future.

I have written a post about this and had no reply in the past. And it is currently suspended on T212 as it has been for the last few weeks? Not sure why?

1 Like

Id say the suspension is solely due to no knew quotes being entered. Once quote is put in it kicks back in again, almost sure this is how it was explained

It’s been like this for a few weeks now. And I’ve held this in the past and it’s just been closed for no reason and disappeared from T212 a few times at a loss too

1 Like

@David any reasoning why NEO is suspended and going offline etc?

1 Like