easyJet Rights Issue September 2021

Aah ok, great thanks didn’t go through it in detail.

Hi, I subscribed for the EasyJet rights issue, but haven’t received the shares yet. I expected the shares to be allocated on September 28th Tuesday, which is today.

Hey, @athiganesh

The distribution of shares requires some time, and you may expect them in the upcoming days.

Feel free to take a look at this article in our Help Centre, as it provides a great overview of the way we administer similar corporate events.

Hi Thanks, I still haven’t received any communication yet and according to easy jet issue letter:

Nominee Service accounts credited with New Shares… Tuesday 5 October 2021

so I’m assuming it may take up to 5th Oc to receive the shares?

Thanks
Faraz

Hi @Farazfastian, where did you get the easy jet issue letter?

from [Dougal1984] message above

My rights issue shares just landed in my account. Thank you @Hris.M to the T212 team for the much improved rights issue support .

3 Likes

My rights issues has landed in my account also, thank you 212. However am I the only person who doesn’t like the way this has been issued? not sure how other brokers handle this, or if I am complaining about a non issue here. but…

My concern is, the amount of shares added to my account has just been imported as a depository of money and the exported transactions shows no columns for shares added. As such when I export transactions from 212 to make calculations or totals of my investments these additional shares will not be counted.

The exported transactions look like this:

No mention of a Number of shares added to the portfolio?

Is this how other brokers handle shares added to accounts via this method? Thanks

1 Like

Hi guys,
Can I get an answer to my question above please?

How is this going to be reported on the monthly statement? We have purchased shares here but the transactions export makes no mention of shares purchased and at what price. Just a deposit line.

Can you not amend or add a transaction line to accurately reflect the purchase please?

Thanks

1 Like

My comment shouldn’t be flagged as it’s asking the same question as the guy above. This isn’t account-specific, it’s a question about how information is displayed by T212.

It seems like a weird way of doing it to have the rights issue listed as a transaction deposit. Surely it should just be money taken out of my account and shares issued and then this shown under the history of the stock, not under transactions?

1 Like

Hey, :wave:

Visualizing the rights issue in a more user-friendly manner is definitely something we would consider and the feedback is highly appreciated. For the time being, the rights issue mechanism allows us to reflect such events as Transactions in the History tab.