Fundsmith funds

Could you add more fundsmith funds I could only find 1 which is the emerging markets

For example are you able to add fundsmith equity fund

Trading 212 does yet carry any daily priced OEIC funds. I have read they hope to do so eventually. They carry FEET and SSON which are investment trusts.

You can buy stocks that are in Fundsmith Equity. Here is a pie of some its US holdings.

https://www.trading212.com/pies/l7A5ZH374fYtzgdUbuMrI7zBT15F

Others are L’Oréal, Novo Nordisk, IDEXX, LVMH.

The pie looks good but I would rather have the fund

Do you think trading 212 can add those fund like fundsmith equity behind a pay wall I wouldn’t mind paying for those services

Trading 212 does yet carry any daily priced OEIC funds. I have read they hope to do so someday. If you want to do so now you could buy Fundsmith from the Fundsmith website which has 0 fee. I don’t think Trading 212 have ever talked of offering extra services behind a paywall.

Ah ok thanks bro iam going to buy it from fundsmith tho it would of been nice to have it in your ISA I hope trading 212 can add it to their ISA as soon as possible and also add other funds it would be nice

Be sure to watch the videos of the Fundsmith AGMs that are on their website. They are fun and informative.

1 Like

All investors can benefit by reading Terry Smith’s annual letter, just published. Find out his thoughts on investing in good companies, Covid impact and more.

I invest in companies directly and ETFs, but also have 12% of my total portfolio invested in Fundsmith Equity I class. That means paying a 0.95% fee, but it has been worth it.

2 Likes