$GME merger and a cusip change…

It would help if you were more accurate with your criticism rather than just throwing around incorrect accusations based on your lack of understanding! Throwing around PFOF or demands for functionality that YOU didn’t realise that T212 don’t offer for example.

People are trying to help you but you’re not helping yourself. It has nothing to do with t212 evangelism - there are some bits of t212 that stink both in terms of how they operate and what they offer. It is up to each customer to decide whether the low cost (not free) of t212 is worth the lack of certain functionality.

Yes, they are valid criticisms of a lacking service. What they are not valid criticisms of is t212’s offer as they are clear that they don’t offer that functionality.

It would be like buying a mobile running android and complaining that it doesn’t have the same functions as iOS.

1 Like

Be honest, did you read the entire T&C when you signed up?

I think we’re done here. Time to go elsewhere. I will say that I really hope nothing like this happens to any of your investments.

Not quite. It would be like buying a phone and then finding out it doesn’t do texting or some other basic service that other phones do.

I did, and did again every time there was a change.

1 Like

Any evidence for that incredibly serious accusation? If so you should be talking to the FCA.

On the idea that t212 want you to sell at a loss - what absolute nonsense! That would mean taking on an unacceptable level of risk on behalf of t212 as they couldn’t be sure that you would sell at a loss! The whole point of being a broker is that they don’t need to care whether their customers sell at a loss or gain - they get paid either way for their services.

Fine, we will go with your analogy as it doesn’t make any difference. The point is YOU didn’t read even the basics of what you were signing up for and you’re now complaining about it…

4 Likes

Nah reading the T&Cs here:

https://www.trading212.com/en/Terms-of-use

https://www.trading212.com/en/Trading-Conditions?tab=INVEST

Rather amazingly makes no mention of the basic services they don’t offer.

I don’t think most will be at risk, as a lot of people don’t take advice from WSB

2 Likes

In this thread you have shown only that you have little to no idea about what exactly you are doing and what you are entitled to here.

Just another person with the delusion that the broker profits from your loss… and anyone who tells you otherwise is conveniently an “evangelist”.

ever heard of a landline? a phone only needs to be able to make calls, the rest is just a bonus. but if you are buying a phone you should have done your research before hand, not complain to the store because you chose blind. the same goes for choosing a broker. read every line of fine print when signing a contract, it’s too late to complain once you find something isn’t how you wanted it.

If you wanted an answer for this from @Team212 you should have filed a ticket or contacted them via DM. Not post in a public forum thinking nobody would correct your statements.

This isn’t even an educated discussion anymore so I am locking the thread for now.

5 Likes