GraniteShares 3x Short Rolls-Royce crash

It is the best of experience. Lost thousands at a blink of an eye. Something has to be done as what happened did not look genuine.

1 Like

Just got delisted. Does that mean we lost all our money? Thanks for any information. The worst mistake of my life. Never trade with graniteshares ever again. Lesson learned.

1 Like

Something must have gone seriously wrong. If anything I thought the stop loss protection and overnight readjustment were supposed to stop this from happening

I just rang granite shares and they are planning to redeem peoples shares at ā€¦wait for itā€¦ā€œ1/3 of a pennyā€ everyone is going to get wiped outā€¦Ā£5k loss for me

that despite the lowest price being 0.7 when the corresponding tracking rolls royce price was 137p

the 0.7 price then froze after 3pm whilst the rolls royce tracked sp dropped to 100p at close.

the closing 3srr price should have been between 2.2 and 2.5!!!

and they are going to pay people back their money at 0.33???

please add me to any legal action that is being taken

Guys have have a read- https://www.graniteshares.com/institutional/uk/en-uk/research/important-information-3srr

do we know of any legal action that will be taken? I will get in on this. The whole thing stinks. I have lost over Ā£20k and despite trying to sell the shares yesterday god knows how many times I couldnā€™t.

2 Likes

so everything they have done is legit?

1 Like

Dodgy as balls! Seriously the amount of times the price was ā€œrecalculatedā€ absolute load of bollocks and now theyā€™re stating that the price on the 9th of Nov was 0.3p which is false.

1 Like

Did anyone of you understood how 3SRR was calculated before you bought it?

2 Likes

@EstonianBlue careful, people donā€™t appreciate being fact-checked :joy:

2 Likes

GraniteShares have posted on the front page of their website the calculations for yesterdayā€™s events.

As I said earlier on this thread about this topic: the fact that people have lost money doesnā€™t make it fraud or criminal in any way unless people can demonstrate that GraniteShares acted improperly or misled customers.

1 Like

Having read it all it does now make sense. What doesnā€™t make sense is why were 212 accepting orders placed to buy the stock but you were unable to sell the stock?? If I was able to sell the stock when I originally wanted to 12.26pm then I would have got out and not taken the loss. I tried so many times to sell the stock. It wouldnā€™t work.

I have spoken to Granite direct and they are saying I need to take that up with 212, not Granite. If I speak to 212 they say there was not enough liquidity to execute the order. Why then were you able to buy the stock?

Or am I just naĆÆve and this is how it all works?

@matth1984 I also lost about $8k
I know I am guilty for investing in instruments I donā€™t fully understand but if if there is any chance of recovering more than the redeemed price by filing a lawsuite against them I am willing to be part of it.

1 Like

If there was no willing purchasers then you wouldnā€™t be able to sell stock. The fact that you could buy only shows that other people were trying to sell as well.

2 Likes

what is that going to achieve though? 212 have already said they will get it sorted by tomorrow at close of business

the issue is several foldā€¦misleading investors with incorrect prices and trying to draw a line at 0.3p and ignoring advice to suspend the shares at 11:30am

So are you thinking your email will get you back more than 0.3p per share?

well it is a legal recordā€¦it has screen shots of my trades and their times and the amount investedā€¦someone is at fault and I do not want someone trousering Ā£5k of my hard earned money. simple
I have sent the original email to my broker IG Markets to look intoā€¦not expecting a great deal but I live in hope