GraniteShares 3x Short Rolls-Royce crash

Good news it the vaccine only provides 90% protection after the SECOND doseā€¦sound pretty useless to meā€¦RR price will drop in no timeā€¦Iā€™m rebuying at 4.05p as soon as it allows me

Will it come back online before the price drops back down though? Last time it was 5 hours after the RR high and by then the value had already drop most of the short movement! Thatā€™s why Iā€™m not liking this stock at all, itā€™s all out of our hands, Hopefully it turns out well for you

Itā€™s adjusted for meā€¦ 2.2p !

Iā€™m considering buying again to see if I can recover the loss of todayā€¦ I can see RR going back down slowly over the next 2-3 days

Trying to buy now but canā€™t!??! So frustrating

what will happened, have bought today at around p16.000 600 shares ?

Youā€™ll be at a huge loss right now as itā€™s just gone down to 2p

My order just went through, this is the last time I will ever invest in a graniteshares product though.

Hopefully over next few days weā€™ll see 100% rise on this and can get some money back

1 Like

Yes this stock is a blind risk, youā€™ve been part of a stop loss that happened hours ago! We all got caught in it a few weeks ago ended up losing 75% of funds and today itā€™s done the same thing! Couldnā€™t even sell them before hand

Is it worth buying at this price ? To get the average down needs to buy them big bunch of quantity correct ? Is it worth ?

Today RR went 54 % up so 3sRR should be 162 % down . as (3x) .so we will aware on time of buy this. they just hold trading

Thatā€™s what I tried to do last time and it hasnā€™t work out well given todayā€™s market activity, I couldnā€™t advise you what to do for the best because the share price of rolls Royce has been so unpredictable since the rights issue

It doesnā€™t make sense to stop trading then recalculate the price at 2p

1 Like

Looks like weā€™re having two stop losses in a day! Would have been far less risk to trade CFD than this stock and the ratio would have been better too! 1:5 live and learn I guess :sob:

Itā€™s strange now. If RR price go up from 100 to 130 then go back to 100. How this price will affect in 3SRR? Bought some in 2p but suddenly drop to 0.7p, but now RR down back to 100p, does 3SRR will return to 2p?

1 Like

Trading suspended by the London stock exchange ! After todayā€™s trading Iā€™m guessing that the investors of graniteshares have pulled the pug on them with this one! I could see this coming last week because of the low stock price of rolls Royce, stop loss ratios would be being hit every few days, looks like everything on this short got liquidated! (Just my opinion)

Very expensive lesson learned today.

Now I am truly done with graniteshares.

3 Likes

Me too. The way it fluctuates even when the price is rising is concerning. 3x long dropped from 1.7p to 1.1p for no apparent reason this afternoon as the Rolls-Royce shares were steady at around 112p. Recover to 1.4 but way too volatile with no reasoning behind it.

Got lucky today selling all of mine at 1.7 for an 80% ROI but wonā€™t be touching them now.

Really feel for the people invested in 3xshort over the last few weeks. Been screwed over twice!!

I got stung today by Ā£20k. Is there literally nothing we can do? this seems criminal.

3 Likes

what time was the trading suspended, do you know?

1 Like

Sorry to hear that people are losing large amounts of money.

Surely leveraged short/long ETFs are doing what they promised ie exposing you to much greater risk (and reward). From that sense they seem to be doing what they said.

The problems seem to be three-fold:

• volatility of the shares
  • the stop loss protection and rebalancing during the day
  • lack of knowledge of the product and how it works (Iā€™m not blaming customers here as I have no way of knowing whether the lack of knowledge is down to users or graniteshares).

None of the above are inherently criminal unless there is evidence that Graniteshares didnā€™t share enough information to allow customers to make a fair judgement.