Greatland Gold plc (GGP)

Each stock has different time for auctions? Or there are same time frames for all stocks? If yes what are auction times?

No news until June. Expecting a couple weeks between 6p and 8.5p before the next lift.

I would certainly be be buying now if I had any spare cash!

I was hoping to sell at 8.5p and buy back at 7p ! I just can’t seem to actually buy and sell. :sweat_smile:

Frustrating as hell.

1 Like

Is there any reason why the market sells weren’t going through today though? I mean I thought bang on 8am I put one in but after waiting so many minutes you get :grimacing: knowing the price will drop any minute. I was forced into pressing cancel so I didn’t drop by the time it executed. Definitely wasn’t instant.

1 Like

@phildawson The final solution was enabled about an hour ago. Orders should be instant now, you can test during the day with orders of quantity = 1 to confirm that everything’s working as intended.

1 Like

Thanks. Sure enough that was about 5 seconds to buy a single share.

Is that the same for sells? :pray:

When you say final solution that means going forward it should now always be instant?

Also was this just applied to this stock to fix it or does it fix others, was it an AIM issue only?

@adm this is what im thinking atm. So if it gets near 7p BUY! :wink:

1 Like

So just had another chance with this rollercoaster. Saw the sell price at 7.8p to test and bang executed in 1 second!!

We’ll implement this for all other AIM stocks by the end of the day. Works for all markets orders - both buy & sell. However, keep in mind that limits will still be attempted only at auctions.

4 Likes

This is fantastic!

It’s so nice to see a price and then get it, just tried another ago just to pinch myself it’s actually working. :grin:

Much thanks to you and your team!

2 Likes

Great stuff David! Once again, proving how much effort your team is putting into this!

3 Likes

Anyone else seeing it stuck on yesterday?

I almost thought it had been suspended pending takeover. :sweat_smile:

Edit: just started showing at 8:26am

@David if only they had done it when i first bought it up, instead of making dumb excuses, i’d have made a hell of a lot of money

In case anyone missed it, Newcrest’s conference was today and the CEO talked about GGP specifically

Here’s where you can watch it (you have to register with your email)

GGP or Havieron is mentioned around min 14 and again 21:26

1 Like

Hi, this link was shared on the FT forum. I thought it might be interesting for anyone following this thread :smile:
Greatland Gold valued at 12.9p by Hannam & Partners according to Proactiveinvestors.co.uk

2 Likes
1 Like

Update on the LSE website that was posted on the FT forum:
Greatland Gold CEO exercises options for shares

It seems like the CEO is exercising options for more shares.
He cashed in some existing ones also (for a large profit), but all in all he now has more “skin in the game” :smile:.

2 Likes

If anyone is interested, in his latest tweet AimTrader made an interesting analysis with share price predictions and a summary of the main events till now.
His conservative prediction is 22p and his blue sky is 66p

1 Like

Did anyone else spot the £1.2m buy at 4:30pm on Friday at 10p, next week should be ace.

1 Like

Don’t think it was as big as you say. However hell of a buffer.

I was actually looking to sell tranche one at 10p, I bought at just over 2p and just leave my profit in.

That’s odd here’s the L2 data

Using advfn quick view I see what you’re seeing