HCMC Rights Offerings

Another day gone and still no e mail from T212 :frowning:

Has anyone had an email from T212 regarding the rights offering?

No? I suppose free trading (wide spreads, fees to deposit, fees to exchange both ways, etc) isnā€™t all itā€™s cracked up to be.

Time to realise itā€™s an open market. :wink:

1 Like

No, I own HCMC shares and I havenā€™t, Iā€™m sure weā€™ll all know when they are ready.

Itā€™s a open market and thatā€™s exactly why I moved to this broker. Iā€™ve been a customer since 2020 and itā€™s long enough for me to know that they are not sitting now and doing nothing, theyā€™ll eventually deliver.
Apparently you havenā€™t been here long enough to know that spread markup is illegal in the UK and EU and the ā€œwide spreadsā€ you get come directly from the exchanges.

Have you tried contacting them in app?

All eligible holders will be notified within an hour or so, however, the information about the rights issue can also be found in the link below:

1 Like

If that was addressed for me - no, not regarding that matter.
I received the email and notification today.
@UrbanOutCask Did you?

1 Like

Received an email today, 3 hours ago. ā€œHealthier Choices Management Corp has announced a rights offering.ā€

1 Like

Email received lol.
I take it backā€¦now all we need is to be able to vote as share holders.
If Trading 212 are listeningā€¦ Trailing stop lossā€¦pre-market/after hours trading? :rofl:

1 Like

Hi dear @Trading 212 staff, @admins,

I would like to get an update on what is happening now with our offered shares, when will we get them? The placed fund for this offering was taken weeks ago, but we havenā€™t got any further information about that. Some broker firms already gave these shares to HCMC shareholders according to social media. Thank you

Hey @quartzhun :wave:

The finishing line is definitely close and our efforts are focused on completing the event by the end of the week.

Feel free to ping me or anyone else from the team, in case you have any further questions!

1 Like

Thank you, @B.E for the quick answer, I really appreciate it. :grinning: :v: :clap:

Hey, guys :v:

The corporate event was just completed. Each shareholder will soon receive a platform message
with full details regarding the matter.

In the meantime, make sure to go through this article in our Help Centre for more information! If any further questions arise, simply DM me or post them in the thread below. :point_down:

2 Likes

Hey @B.E @Team212,

I got my shares :v:, and Iā€™m very pleased with all of you at T212. :grinning: :clap: Thank you.

1 Like

Got mine also, looking forward to market open today Iā€™m going to double down on my HCMC position, havenā€™t bought any for a while now. :grin: Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, I have a market order on HCMC but havenā€™t executed it yet for a week now. I hope it will soon. :v: :upside_down_face:

Dang, I better start queueing behind you. :joy::joy: The chart hasnā€™t updated in the app for a week either but Iā€™m aware of the issues.

1 Like