HCMC Rights Offerings

Hi There, I have heard that HCMC are planned a rights offering, which if approved would allow existing share holder to secure addition shares at approx. 20% market price. I assume when time comes, T212 will notify current holders, can you confirm etc. - or advise on process early. Thx

1 Like

Can you share the source of this information? Any specific dates?

Various online news articles… (example provided). Healthier Choices Management Corp (OTCMKTS:HCMC) Falls After Announcing Rights Offering - DRP Gazette

There is no officially confirmed ex-date of the rights issue event yet. Once such is established, we will provide you with more information accordingly.

3 Likes

There is now: Healthier Choices Management Corp. Informs Stockholders of Key Dates and Terms Related to Announced Rights Offering — Healthier Choices Management Corp
Dates posted.
What I’m not clear on is can we buy here or need to go through the nominating broker

Any ideas please? Think T212 need to put out a release on this.

1 Like

Eligible shareholders will receive detailed information about the event and will eventually be able to participate, once an official offer is received from our intermediary.

So we don’t have to do anything with contacting their brokers as in the press release announcement? 100% will be able to trade on your platform? Does that include any over subscription rights?
Sorry but with two weeks to go I’m sure people need to have a better idea.
Regards

Nothing is requested on your end. Once we receive confirmation from our intermediary, we will disclose further details.

Has Trading 212 made this available to its customers in the past for any other shares?

If this is announced has Trading 212 got the mechanisms in place to make this happen?

Аll clients eligible will receive an email where they can subscribe for the rights issue offer. In the email will be included more details and capital required for it. Once you have subscribed, the funds will remain blocked until the official Pay date. For more information on the topic, please check this article

Yes it has, the latest IIRC was Rolls Royce.