HCMC Update/Refresh

I still cant sell the HCMC i have different order in place by nothing happens people are buying but cant sell ??? @David @AlexK @George @Team212

1 Like

this stock opened at 0.0002 today, but my limit sell for 50k shares was not done for many days
https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/hcmc/overview
Something fishy here

Thereā€™s nothing fishy if no one wants to buy your shares at your stated priceā€¦

1 Like

Stock sell is at 0.0001 lowest price and nothing happens ??

Hi guys,

I have some difficulties buying these HCMC stocks so Iā€™d like to ask some questions, if possible:

1. How are orders being processed? is Trading212 in a queue?
  2. Is there a specific time in the day that the orders from T212 are processed for HCMC or does it get a ā€œpingā€ when the price changes?
  3. What is the way to buy these stocks on T212?
  4. Is it possible to buy them or is there a bug somewhere?
  5. Could the price be an issue as it is visible in T212 as 0.000X (4 decimals) and in other places as 0.000XY (5 decimals)?

@CodrinP have tried buying with Market and Limit orders several (whole) days without success, at 0.0001 and 0.0002, End Of Day and Good Till Cancel.

Thank you!

Also, when do you think the graph and share value will change? Itā€™s up 7 times nowhcmc and T212 shows nothing.

@Rumen @Trader212 @CodrinP

3 Likes

The price for HCMC in 212 for me is stuck at 0.0001 for weeks nowā€¦ They really need to fix this if this stock picks up more volume.

We are tired.
Lawsuit is coming, not for PM but for Trading212.
Investors need respect, we are calling lawyers because you are scamming us.
I sold a part of HCMC and I lost my money.
But I never gained nothing selling my shares of HCMC, never. You just take our money and did nothing for us. You will responde for this.

1 Like

Just to mention checking on IB the platform that T212 sits itā€™s listed as 0.000x for the precision

Laws donā€™t work like this, lawyers would just laugh at your case.

T212 uses Bloomberg data feed to provide the indicative bid/ask prices.

They state in terms they are not responsible for the third-party Bloomberg service.

They also state these are indicative.

T212 also has no financial incentive to intentionally prevent sales. They make no money from this aspect. They are passing your order along the chain

Unless thereā€™s another aspect Iā€™m missing you think you have a case on?

As far as trading that goes via IB so if you see 0.000x outside of T212 app and you know that 0.000x is the BID then place your sell order.

Just to note what you see on Google is trades so 0.0006 is the last trade, which looks like a sell.

1 Like

I bought shares and my profit was stuck in negative for a month. Never in positive, I never gained from selling my shares of HCMC, then they upgrade the price just for take my money and donā€™t upgrade when I want to take. Profit? And lawyers laugh when a platform for trading scams like this?

I donā€™t know how long you have been trading, but you do realise T212 donā€™t set the buy and sell prices?

Iā€™ve just explained above that if you see a price external then place your order.

The indicative is just an indication, provided in this case by Bloomberg.

It could say banana :banana: next to the ASK and SELL inside the app.

If you know itā€™s 0.0006 then place your order. Set a limit if you want to guarantee a min/max however it might not get filled.

Itā€™s not like T212 are saying well Iā€™ll only give 0.0001 for them. Thatā€™s not how it works.

What you explain here makes perfect sense, but it doesnā€™t explain why orders were not placed, thatā€™s why I was curious :slight_smile: . I understand if I place 2 orders if 1 gets rejected or itā€™s not working at all (the current case), but at least 50% should be nice to work :frowning: .
I see no problem watching the price evolution external.

1 Like

So thereā€™s two issues here:

1. Bloomberg is being ā– ā– ā– ā–  in providing recent indicative prices, this is definitely a thing (I have a whole thread on it)
  1. When you place an order T212 calls Interactive Brokers via itā€™s API. Itā€™s then up to IB to place the order, and then pass back the response to T212 on placing/filling/rejecting

So itā€™s most likely IB, or the reject message coming back to them. So itā€™s a case of sit tight whilst @David @Rumen etc investigate that

2 Likes

I putted limit order for sell at 0.0002 every day for 2 weeks. Just this. We can lose money, but we canā€™t gain nothing.

Im hoping they are change it soonā€¦Up.
it was 250% yestarday at the closeā€¦

Adding to my post above the stock does have very low liquidity which could be the main reason orders arenā€™t being filled.

@robert_condrea are you saying just after you place the order you get a second alert saying ā€œrejectedā€?

If so thats not a liquidity issue, thats also probably not coming from IB they are passing that back.

@Rumen can you please investigate if theres ā€œRejectedā€ messages coming back. I understand it could take time to fill an order with low liquidiity but it shouldnā€™t be rejecting them.

Yes, they got rejected in one day, it was instant. order placed, order rejected, I think there have been 6-7 orders in a row rejected, then it ā€˜workedā€™ (worked in the idea of not rejected :slight_smile: ).
I just hope is that they will update HCMC as they do with all the other OTC stocks they have on the platform. I donā€™t need it now, because Iā€™m holding, but for the future when it will have a bigger price, it would be nice to see the correct stats in the app. Iā€™m sure the guys are working on it, weā€™ll just have to wait.

So do you have a limit sell order thats GTC currently pending? I assume at 0.0006?

Or a market order? And taking what you can get?

If so, I donā€™t know what else you can do other than :crossed_fingers: you have a buyer.

If you have got it pending theres nothing T212 or IB can do to speed that up.

2 Likes

They werenā€™t talking about getting lawyers involved. HCMC have a pending lawsuit against Phillip Morris tomorrow, they meant that theyā€™d like to be able to view the resulting price fluctuations for the outcome of thisā€¦

EDIT: Jumped the gun, didnā€™t see the post properly. Sorry for the confusion!

uh no ???