How many of our stock requests have been listed recently

@Scouse1981 If you look at other posts in the “Stocks & ETFs requests” section, some posts have a message from last week confirming that they were being added.

See a few examples:
I do not know if this was done for all of the ones added.
Insulet
Freshpet
CWCO
Atreca
HelloFresh

Look for posts in that subsection of the forum with more than 1 reply and the final reply from like Wednesday/Thursday/Friday of last week, quite a few of tem have replies from the @Team212 confirming that they were being added, as you can see in the posts above.

I guess that they are going in chronological order but I do not know if that is the case or if they have additional criteria, you may want to ask someone from the team (if so tag/mention them) though I imagine that there is a post somewhere stating the order/method.
What I can say is that there are many posts from last week confirming that the stock being requested in that thread would be available on T212 shortly, I personally have not checked to see if they are already on the platform as none of them were any of the ones that I have been analysing lately/requesting, but I imagine that they have been added :smiley:

1 Like