How much have you invested?

I am aware this is incredibly personal. However the further I get into 212 I am just curious what the average holdings are amongst users?

Maybe for some reassurance I suppose.

Feel free to not answer! As I am asking, it’s only fair to share.

13 Likes

Blimey! I thought you had the date wrong at first then I realised it was what you have invested lol.

I don’t have that much invested in the practice mode.

2 Likes

Interesting thing is you can see my total invested in total increasing every week if you look at my videos list chronologically.

Currently on just under £1,700 after starting in January, as a student with very little money. So I’m pretty proud of myself
17 Likes

:smiley: I don’t know how many users would be willing to share this info…

Maybe one guess would be take client assets (around $1B based on recent post by T212 gang) and divide by # of users (around 700k as per the site). This comes out to an average of $1.5k.

7 Likes

How about someone making a poll with various amount ranges? Then people could “vote” anonymously.

16 Likes

I’d be interested to know how many investments everyone has… 33 for me

4 Likes

284…

It’s just too easy with the pies.

4 Likes

Screenshot 2020-10-31 at 00.07.20

Thanks NKLA :pray:

11 Likes

Do you do interest free loans Cavan buddy, mate, friend, pal, mukka,? Lol.

Seriously, well done, I got excited when I got ÂŁ1.70 :smile:

Practice accounts don’t count :joy:

10 Likes

I think it’s more like an inspect element and changing the value.

3 Likes
Amounts invested to date?
  • Less than ÂŁ1000
  • between ÂŁ1000 and ÂŁ2500
  • between ÂŁ2500 and ÂŁ5000
  • between ÂŁ5000 and ÂŁ10000
  • between ÂŁ10000 and ÂŁ25000
  • between ÂŁ25000 and ÂŁ75000
  • between ÂŁ75000 and ÂŁ150000
  • More than ÂŁ150000

0 voters

values can be adjusted in a new poll, but this is an attempt to allow anonymous answers

22 Likes

I’m at £6500ish, started in February, I post my portfolio and how much I’ve invested every week on Instagram- nothing to hide here :joy:

2 Likes

Damn I am color blind cannot see which group is which in pie lol :thinking:

10 Likes

Jesus over 3/4 people have over ÂŁ5,000 invested.

My retirement pie. And basically my main portfolio. It was + €1,000 in the green a few weeks ago :sob: oh well. I kept buying. It’ll come back.

I have a few other bits and pieces in a separate “funny meme StOnK pie”. Like €2 in Tesla and €1 AMD etc. Basically spare change that I wouldn’t care about if it went to zero.

3 Likes

I also had the same issue, you can click on the pie itself and it will show you the distribution by highlighting…

2 Likes

I assume this means invested on Trading 212 platform, excluding amounts invested elsewhere.

2 Likes

I assumed that too, in total I’m in the £2,500 category then :beers:

2 Likes