How to get the link to invite friends to the platform?

Hi guys,

I would like to ask how and when can I get the link to invite my friends yo join the platform?

If you live in a country where the promotion is available you can find the link directly in the app one the portfolio page on top.

1 Like

@HueTran The “Invite a friend” promotion is available in The United Kingdom, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria or The Netherlands. Hence the reason why the link is missing from your account.

2 Likes

If my friend living in the U.K sends me the link to join the platform. Will both of us get the free shares or just only him?

@HueTran Both the referral and the referrer must be residents of one of the countries listed above. As an example: if a person from the UK invites a person from Spain, then no free share will be due.

2 Likes

Hi I am UK based and my account is registered but I have no option to invite friends using a link or anything can anyone help or explain as to why please

The distribution of referral links to newly registered accounts has been stopped as of 26.01.2021. Once the links are added back, all eligible clients will receive them on their accounts. Unfortunately, we would not be able to provide an ETA of the renewed provision.

I have had my account since January 11th. I’m so confused by it all.

I will DM you so we can discuss your case further.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Account Registrations - temporarily disabled

Hi @Tony.V the referral link option seems to have disappeared again