Invest in trading212

I have a trading account in trading212.

I would like to invest in trading212 company. I believe the company has good growth coming. How can I do it?

3 Likes

We are not a publicly traded company… yet. :bulb:

5 Likes

I like the yet. I am aware that you are not a publicly traded company.

I am looking for investment options before you become a publicly traded company. Please let me know.

1 Like

To be fair I agree, the last 2 years the changes 212 have made are really competitive vs their peers, and the latest β€˜bank card’ I would have thought was an April fools if slightly later in the year. I’m still looking for a catch but it is really competitive (please dont take this as a reason to increase fees :sweat_smile:).

The only suggestion I would say, is there are still a lot of people that dont understand investing / bank account differences, 212 need to be careful on behalf of customers who they onboard. Its not a 212 issue, its an educational issue that should be part of the curriculum I would say to educate people to manage their wealth.

5 Likes

Agree entirely that people do not understand investing then leave negative comments when the value of their investment falls. You see this regularly on all platforms.