Invite a friend

Hi all, for the first time in ages Iā€™ve got someone wanting to come over from Freetrade to 212 and open an ISA as Iā€™ve been recommending 212 highly among friends.

Iā€™m excited about this as itā€™s been years since my last referral. Iā€™ve just gone to send him a referral link but itā€™s off until the next referral window :sob: any ideas when this is? Cheers guys @B.E @Bogi.H

I canā€™t publicly kill all the suspense, now can I?

Jokes aside. The relaunch shouldnā€™t be too long from now - Iā€™ll personally let you know once itā€™s a fact :v:

2 Likes

At least your friend will get that 1% cashback in their ISA.
That could be better than both of your free shares combined.

Aye, youā€™re right. I wish it was for older customers too.

Weā€™ve relaunched the campaign, but Iā€™m afraid itā€™s not active in the UK this time around.

Iā€™ll let you know if that changes :v:

Thanks for letting me know, are you sure you canā€™t make an exception for a loyal customer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

1 Like

@B.E Thanks for referring link starting again. Unfortunately, when I contacted my friend again he said he couldnā€™t wait and already opened an account with 212 to get the ISA cash back a few weeks ago.

Not going to lie, slightly frustrated if Iā€™m honest. I spent ages highlighting the positives of 212 over Freetrade (from my experience) to him. Sadly, as a loyal customer I lose out on the referral and of course being an old customer the cash back too.

Shame really :pensive:

1 Like

It can certainly be frustrating when things donā€™t quite work out as planned, I agree.

However, the available countries, as well as the duration of the promotion in them, vary. Weā€™ve just added the UK to the list of participating countries in the current promotion though, so you can still refer a friend and receive a free share.

In the meantime, Iā€™ll have a closer look at your case, and Iā€™ll get back to you with more info next week.

1 Like

@B.E Thanks for getting back to me. Thatā€™ll be great cheers, if you message me Iā€™m happy to provide his full name so you know itā€™s all legitimate etc.

Cheers

1 Like