Issues with SPDR FTSE EPRA Europe

Hi All,

Iā€™m trying to sell my shares of ā€˜SPDR FTSE EPRA Europe ex UK Real Estateā€™ (EURL) for over a full week now. However, my order has not been executed. When I check the chart, it hasnā€™t been updated since 29 October. Same goes for the price, which hasnā€™t been updated since. Thatā€™s quite an issue as well, as the price went up after, and my stock prices are still way behind.

I tried reaching out via chat, but the answers from the helpdesk confuse me a bit. During one chat I was told that the instrument is discontinued on Trading 212, while another colleague of his told me that the order will go through once the market is open (isnā€™t the London Stock Exchange open at the moment?)

I was wondering if others had the same issue and how it may be solved?

Thanks for reading!

Mark

1 Like

@darthmark93 Hi Mark. Apologies for the inconvenience - the ETF (EURL) has been delisted from the London Stock Exchange. Weā€™re looking into the case & will get back to you soon.

@David Hi David, Thank you very much for that explanation. I will wait patiently for a solution. Your help is much appreciated!