Join the waitlist to open a new account

• T212 is taking out some of the existing countries of the referral program. → Reducing marketing expenses
  • According to T212, they already have too much people that want to enter. → No need to have so much marketing expenses
  • They announced 2 fees on the last 3 months. → The need for revenues and less expenses

So make your calculations about they giving more free stuff. :wink:

5 Likes

Is the waiting list a queue, i.e. someone who joins the list today will be behind someone who joined 1 month ago, or is it just a distribution list to be notified when new applications are available

Hi guys , I have an opened account for more than 4 months , but not been able to be verified.

I joined the waiting list now.

Do I need to do any other thing or only to wait ?

Thanks in advance!

The waiting list works a bit like asking T212 a question and expecting some kind of a response…

I cannot really provide a precise answer, as much I’d love to. Regardless, one thing you can be sure about: we’ll notify you promptly whenever further updates are available.

2 Likes

Question: If I have an account but I want to liquidate, withdraw and close the account so thatI can open it again with a different currency, just like the support team told me, do I have to join the waitlist?

1 Like

Yes, you’ll have to join the waitlist.
I remember someone of T212 staff replied this to a nearly identical question from another user.

How is this possibly taking so long? Imagine this as the first impression you recieve from this platform after deciding to give them a try. Most people on this wait list have probably taken their business elsewhere it’s such a shame.

6 Likes

I suppose the alternative may be the platform being totally overwhelmed and both new and existing customers going elsewhere.

One of the most important things in business is knowing when to say no.

I’m patiently waiting to refer some new users. It is probably a combination of things when you look at the stats over the year and the unexpected growth.

1. Making sure they are prepared going forward for more users(scalability) - this would both be from an IT sense and staff training(new) as well.
  2. Outside influence - Interactive Brokers.

Either way if you can limit the current users whilst developing the platform, albeit painful in that it might turn away some users for the business in the short term, is probably better for us existing users in the long run.

All just speculation of course.

A friend I showed Trading 212 can´t wait to use the servide and he would like to know how long he has to wait.

Guys it has been long time waiting for verification! Is it going to be an ETA when is it going to start again ?

1 Like

Hey,

I‘m new in the training community and many friends of mine are using trading212. Now I also wanted to creat an account but every time I try to creat a new account it says :“Please try again“. Can somebody help me?

Because of the huge influx of new accounts, they temporarily disabled people making new accounts while they work through the backlog of sign ups. Unfortunately you’ll just have to wait until they reenable new sign ups

Yes your temporary unable to create an account. I feel for you :slightly_frowning_face:

Are there any new updates so far ?

3 Likes

Hi @Tony.V hope all is well. Just checking if you have an update yet? I have 2 friends who’ve used my link and are looking forward to starting their investing journey. On another note, thanks for adding the Belgium and Austrian exchanges. I can’t wait for more markets to come.

2 Likes

Hello Tony,

Do you have any news, even approximate?

Due to the introduction of the recent fees, I’d like to create a new EUR account and slowly terminate my current one as I understood a currency change on my current account is not possible.

Thank you !

1 Like

I understand the impatience and the hype - any updates will be promptly listed. Bear with me :pray:

5 Likes

Any news on this…? Or even a timeline for when it might happen?

Friend of mine is sitting 100% cash in Freetrade just waiting for T212 to open up so it can be transferred across and invested…

(Would prefer not to eat forex fees and spreads on investing in Freetrade if the funds can be transferred soon)