Limit of 9 Charts Open Simultaneously

Hi folks

Is it possible to remove or increase the limit of 9 charts that can be open simultaneously on desktop please?

Many thanks

JOE.

4 Likes

Plus one for this. Seems like a good idea and one that I would personally welcome.

I support this. The times I searched for a stock, wanted to open the chart and then was stopped by this message are too high.

Right now we’re in the process of rebuilding the web interface, and with the upcoming update, you’ll be able to have up to 50 charts. ETA: end of August.

It will look like this:

The grid mode will be available later this year.

11 Likes

Great news @Tony.V, thanks for confirming. Is it just a redesign of the UI or will there be increased functionality, eg. more time period options, full chart histories, etc.?

Cheers.

@Tony.V it may be something you are working on, but if possible:

1. Set line drawings by entering a desired price, rather than manually click&drag.
  2. Allow line drawings to persist on closing tabs. Ie: save data to local storage in the browser.

Pretty please :smiley: :pray:
Love this update, can’t wait as all I use is web interface version.

4 Likes

This is amazing @Tony.V, could you please add the financial data in the web view also ?

It will also be amazing if you could duplicate your watch list between ISA and investments accounts.

Thanks

Is it just a redesign of the UI or will there be increased functionality, eg. more time period options, full chart histories, etc.

@Joey_Fantana Its a combination of both. With the upcoming version, we’ll be more focused on the redesign, along with adding some of the most frequently requested functionalities. On a later stage, we’ll continue with the optimization of the existing features.

1. Set line drawings by entering a desired price, rather than manually click&drag.
2. Allow line drawings to persist on closing tabs. Ie: save data to local storage in the browser.

@adm 1. It is something we’ll consider further - thanks for the suggestion.
2. Such functionality is currently not in our plans, however, we’re exploring different alternatives.

1. Could you please add the financial data in the web view also?
2. It will also be amazing if you could duplicate your watch list between ISA and investments accounts.

@kingola2nd as of the first question - yes, “Company details” section will be available. As of the second suggestion - this is more a general functionality, which currently is not planned.

2 Likes

Lovely. Thank you very much for this.

1 Like

Hi Tony, happy new year.

Do you have any update on when grid mode will be available?