Limit order on fractional shares?

Hi

I am trying place a limit order of some stocks that I only have fractions of , but it seems that only whole numbers are allowed ?

Is it not possible to place limit orders on fractional shares?

1 Like

At present no, it should happen in next release or so.

2 Likes

Ta

Is there a link to what feature (web vs mobile) releases are in the pipeline ?

Would be could to know to avoid asking questions or adding feature request.

@Keoxes see for example Would you like a pie? There are some more topics on this community forums about new upcoming features.

First big release is expected this month. Probably somewhere at the end of the month. Only T212 team knows the date.

1 Like

Yes please, this is urgent!

You got any update from T212? Its been a long time as you would have heard from T212 regarding the next release. It’s not yet there on the platform. Any updates?

1 Like

Is anybody still interested in this feature or gave up?

it’s already on their list but you won’t get an ETA if that is what you are after.

Great :zipper_mouth_face:

Would be nice, to have a thread that aggreates all features on the T212 pipeline, so we don’t repeat ourselves asking the same things all the time.

@Team212, @David, what do you think about this? :wink:

1 Like

Hi
Just wondering if the Q3 update for fractional limit orders for shares is going to be available soon?
Thanks

2 Likes

@Team212

And could you also confirm if i could only put a maximum of 250 sell limits at any given time on the invest platform or is unlimited? I do want to sell different amounts of shares at different prices and I’m a bit confused about this.

@George any update on whether this would be this year or next please?