Long wait on Dividends

I got today the BIP dividend payment but as usual, T212 have some Tax and Dividend payment discrepancies.

• Can you (@Team212; @Hris.M ; @Bogi.H ; @B.E) explain how a dividend payment of 0.51 USD is paid by T212 as 0.3235 USD + 0.1562 USD ( TOTAL = 0.4797 USD )?? Where is the rest/Difference of “Per Share (Gross)” of 0.0303 USD??

• And as usual, the dividend payment of this stock instead of being classified as “Dividend (Ordinary)” as it should, it classified wrongly as “Dividend (Return of capital)” and as “Dividend (Bonus)”. And T212 says that doesn’t withhold taxes, but it seems that the values of “Per Share (Gross)” are in reality already “Per Share Net” of taxes. This also happened all the times with other stocks like BEP and BAM. If true, I don’t want pay double taxes due to T212 misrepresentation of withholding taxes.

→ Please clarify why I didn’t receive the full “Per Share (Gross)” of BIP stock of 0.51 USD.

→ Please clarify if the “Per Share (Gross)” isn’t in reality “Per Share Net” of taxes.

→ Please clarify why this dividend payment isn’t classified as “Dividend (Ordinary)” as it should, and was classified wrongly as “Dividend (Return of capital)” and as “Dividend (Bonus)”.