Minimum deposit £100

Hi All,

Why is the minimum deposit now £100?, this must of changed in the last few hours as I deposited less earlier this morning, was we notified about this?.

6 Likes

212 are really going down hill

2 Likes

Hmm a lot is changing without warnings…

2 Likes

£100 minimum?? I hope this is temporary!

They’ve made quite a few really disappointing changes recently which is changing my opinion of it.
£100 minimum
Charges for depositing
£1 minimum on stock
Waiting 2 weeks for dividends

Completely destroy their initial premise which was helping the little guy investing small amounts.

4 Likes

2 Likes

In a few seconds, it will be back to the previous minimum values.

9 Likes

Thanks, is there also an issue with the 1 day graph?, mine has been showing no change all day except only for a change in the last 5 minutes, every time I have checked today the graph has been the same, my investments are going up and down in price but the graph does not move.

1 Like

If you are talking US stocks then that would be the exchange rate. Dollar Vs your currency (pound?)

It’s still says £100 minimum

1 Like

Yep had the same problem here. Flat line except for my last five minutes of activity, even though portfolio has been all over the shop today.

Still a 100$ minimum…

1 Like

Should it have gone back to normal already as it hasn’t yet?

1 Like

Still a 100 for me. New feature I guess

Is this being changed or not?

An hour later, after being it would be changed, still not, and here comes trading time…thanks again.

2 Likes

We have a different perception of a few seconds

2 Likes

Seriously!! What is happening?! Why can’t I deposit less than £100, it’s doesn’t say it on your FAQ that that’s minimum so you’re in breach! Sort it out

2 Likes

I want to raise a complaint

To raise a complaint that the minimum deposit was set to £100 temporarily, and is being changed back?

1 Like