Minimum Value for EQ Pending Orders

Inappropriate language? Where?
Is because I mentioned another trading appā€¦
RIDICULOUS!

1 Like

Itā€™s rather the last sentence.

2 Likes

If you want to buy it at market price you still can but not at a set limited price I believe

2 Likes

@David itā€™s sad to see that Trading212 is quickly lowering its service: first you introduced the 0,7% on credit card deposit, then you limited the purchase of some stocks (GME etc), now this new limitationā€¦

5 Likes

Instead of arguing over ā€˜wordsā€™ would you care to give us an explanation of WHY and how long we can expect this to go on for?
Iā€™m sure that would help a lot moreā€¦

7 Likes

This is an example how market order ā€œworksā€ LOL never would have happened with a limit order on a single stock :wink:

3 Likes

Great for you, eyes glued to the screen waiting for a dip

the opposite. got a bad price green line is filled

First weā€™re told we cannot make deposits by card without having to now pay a fee, without any explanations given.
Today weā€™re told we canā€™t place a limit order below 100 of host currency, again, without any explanations given.

I therefore would like to ask, and fairly so as a longtime investor with T212, what is the reasons for said changes and how long with they be effective for?

Thanks

4 Likes

The deposits T212 was paying them for us. Theyā€™ve now stopped that. I use bank transfers only

There was an explanation given for the card fees. 0.7% is what is needed to cover the costs that the card companies charge, previously T212 were covering this out of their own pocket which was fine until they grew so big that the volumes of $$$ passing through their systems was so large that the 0.7% fee they were covering was extremely significant.

Granted the situation is not ideal for all EU residents but for UK at least, the instant bank transfer option is free, unlimited and some might say superior to card deposits.

2 Likes

Apologies, Iā€™m salty right now

1 Like

Glad some peeps get it. Thatā€™s the whole point of using limit orders.

If you invest in AIM stocks game over because who knows what live prices 212 be quoting

3 Likes

Remember prices in the app do not impact execution, two different providers (prices from bloomberg, execution by IB).

3 Likes

Please read the entire thread and find out what people are worried about. You are making yourself look a complete fool inadvertently.

Guys, your graphs are no longer working.
why canā€™t I set limit orders for less than 100$/eu? This was my whole strategy - setting limit orders to buy 1-50 shares and set profitable limit sells, for which most didnā€™t reach 100$ in total. Iā€™m a relatively small fish, and I donā€™t have the time to be glued to the screen making market orders which might even drop down in a matter of seconds.
This is not ok

7 Likes

perfect example of 212 forgetting about those who helped build the platform. the had us to build the platform & gather the data then once more user join they cast us aside with no warning they could have told us they were planning this 2 weeks ago & at least allow smaller investors to cash out or make informed decisions but no they blindside us at the open leaving thousands of customers trapped in the position & forced to add more money to get the sell price they want. this would make sense if 212 was a big trading app but itā€™s not itā€™s one of the smallest out there in Robinhood, M1, Etoro Webull all with more active users & more tradable assets yet 212 is the one who is putting in minimum limit orders. SHOCKING!

6 Likes

I noticed this, previously it always said ā€œTOTVā€. Did this execute really ā€œon the marketā€? (IB) or only within the T212 platform like a CFD?

1 Like

all posts that mention other trading apps are now being held for review. so I wouldnā€™t put it past them