Moving assets in-and-out from Trading 212

Hi T212 community :slight_smile:

I’m still a bit hesitant to start using the broker as it doesn’t support yet to move existing assets out of the platform and I’m a long holder.

Does anyone have news on when this feature will be available? I heard some rumours that it might be available in 2 months or so, but I wanted to have more realistic forecast.

Thanks

2 Likes

up and cc @Team212 @Theo @David for visibility. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I am very interested in hearing from 212 on this very point. Thanks for raising it

maybe you could just bump old threads instead of creating new ones that add zero value?

Maybe you could be less passive-aggressive and expect good intentions from people while reading through this community forum :)… Thanks for sharing this message of mine anyways. I haven’t found it myself, as I’m not used to this platform yet, so that’s why I made a new topic.

@Team212, feel free to close this topic if not relevant, so we can continue the discussion in the previous one linked by @Doydoy.

@HyThor We’re aiming to have it live by the end of the year but it’s not quite certain.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks, @David and @kali for sharing :pray: … Would you consider safe to move some cash to the platform now with the possibility of having this feature enabled during Q4 this year, meaning that, you are prioritizing this for now in your roadmap?.. Or when you say “quite not certain”, means that there are things that wouldn’t allow you folks from T212 doing that for now?

1 Like