New Account Registrations - temporarily disabled

I am trying to open a virtual account But it says please try again

1 Like

Not really, they’ll join realise trading212 is artificially lowering the demand for stocks and then leave.

2 Likes

Hello! I am facing the same issue as well

1 Like

I have the exact same issue

With all the Gamestop Hype multiple people have wanted to sign up with my referral code and now cant. Are we going to be compensated for lost referrals due to sign up being taken away at most hype?

1 Like

I made my account yesterday almost exactly when the market opened. It has still not been verified right now. I did all as requested. 2 of my friends made accounts and got verified instantly one of whom managed to do this in the midst of the server outages yesterday. I havent got a message or anything to say what i did wrong, it still just says under review

1 Like

If there is a queue and onboarding process, why does it matter if they’re enabled or disabled?

1 Like

Mine took many days to get done. Had to upload my ID 3 times total and sign a form and upload it.
They are not all instantly done.

Also now with registrations being closed, I assume it will take longer while they go through the backlog of current registrations.

1 Like

Do we have an update on this yet? Thanks

1 Like

Can’t get logged in. Is this going to be sorted today, or should we all just take our business to eToro - who are operating normally right now. Disappointed with the poor service.

1 Like

Normally the process takes 15 minutes if every document is correct, at least that was the time it took for opening the last 2 accounts for family members. Now it will take a lot longer, because of what happend yesterday and like it says in the first post that nobody seems to be reading somehow.

2 Likes

Mine took ages and kept getting asked over and over to upload the same ones. I uploaded the same ones 3 times.
I found many others with the same issue too. This was in the last 2 weeks.

But yeah on the main topic issue, I don’t know why people who are trying to open an account now are saying they can’t when it says registrations are closed right now :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Everyone trying to open account, they are temporarily closed. You can’t open an account right now.

They only closed registrations 4 hours ago so it will be at least a little while longer at least I would assume before they open them again.

It’s pretty amazing that T212 had to close the gates even if only for a day or 2. How big the client base has gotten since I first followed them years ago.

2 Likes

I tried just now and it seems I can open account.

It seems that Trading212 is not ready for big market moves?

it worked for u? because i still cant do it

I have an account with them already but I just tried to see if can open but sorry now I can’t open the application form.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Possible service disruption

You’re not owed any referrals. The referral program can be removed at any time.

2 Likes