New Account Registrations - temporarily disabled

Last week Trading 212 became the most downloaded app in the UK. Due to the huge surge in new client registrations, we have had to pause new account opening whilst we increase our capacity to serve more clients by scaling up our infrastructure and expanding our customer service team. Delivering great service to our clients is our top priority.

In the coming days, we will introduce a temporary solution where potential new clients can register their interest. When we resume activations, those in the queue will be onboarded first.

22 Likes

Hopefully today will be a normal trading day. And the servers will be up and running !

2 Likes

@Tony.V Do you know vaguely when the existing queue will be processed?

2 Likes

Best thing to do atm because there is so much demand on the server.

3 Likes

Iā€™m trying to open an account but it says Try Again Later???

1 Like

cant get past the username password screen, just says try again? no other message or error?

1 Like

When I try to create a new account and come to the section to enter an email or password it just comes up with a pop up box saying ā€˜Please try againā€™.

Iā€™ve tried a couple of different email accounts but itā€™s the same with all of them.

I have never opened an account (practice or real money) on this website before so itā€™s not related to using an email already in use.

Any help is appreciated

Regards

When I try to create a new account and come to the section to enter an email or password it just comes up with a pop up box saying ā€˜Please try againā€™.

Iā€™ve tried a couple of different email accounts but itā€™s the same with all of them.

I have never opened an account (practice or real money) on this website before so itā€™s not related to using an email already in use.

Any help is appreciated

Regards

Every time i try to open a CFD or an investing account it tells me ā€˜please try againā€™.

1 Like

Hi,

Iā€™m trying to open a trading investment account but when I try to confirm my account at the end of the process it throws a ā€œtry againā€ error and canā€™t progress further. Had this problem on desktop and on android app.

Any advice appreciated!

Hi,

Iā€™m trying to open a trading investment account but when I try to confirm my account at the end of the process it throws a ā€œtry againā€ error and canā€™t progress further. Had this problem on desktop and on android app.

Any advice appreciated!

All inquiries in the thread are related to the topic. Nevertheless, Iā€™ll notify you when account registration is available again. I cannot provide any ETA currently.

Probably because yesterday, IB, who process 212 orders started rejected both buy and sell orders because they were overloaded. So Iā€™m guessing 212 are thinking they should prioritise those who already have money at stake and allow them to sell rather than also allow a load of new people to enter.

Not ideal but Iā€™d rather that then yesterday when I was stuck with 5 figures of GME and couldnā€™t sell all day because IB was overloaded.

Trying to set up an account and when I get to the log in screen itā€™s asking me to enter in a valid email / please try again.

Email is valid.

Trying to set up an account and when I get to the log in screen itā€™s asking me to enter in a valid email / please try again.

Email is valid.

Hello, When attempting to open an account I receive the ā€˜please try againā€™ error. Iā€™m not sure what is causing this but Iā€™ve tried on both desktop and app and it is the same.

Hello, When attempting to open an account I receive the ā€˜please try againā€™ error. Iā€™m not sure what is causing this but Iā€™ve tried on both desktop and app and it is the same.

Wow :scream: What a problem to have as a company :scream: you have to many people banging at our door to get in and have access to your product that you had to lock the door :scream:

Interesting times :thinking:

3 Likes

I am trying to open a virtual account But it says please try again