New IPOs going live TODAY (26th June)

Hi @David @Martin @PeterA

The following IPOs are diarised for today;

NYSE: FUSE.U (Fusion Acquisition)
NYSE: KCAC.U (Kensington Capital Acquisition)
NASDAQ: EBON (Ebang International Holdings)
NASDAQ: FUSN (Fusion Pharmaceuticals)
NASDAQ: PYPD (PolyPid)
NASDAQ: API (Agora)
NASDAQ: AKUS (Akuous Inc.)

Can see all on Interactive Brokers except API and AKUS.

For the SPAC-lovers out there, Kensington Capital are focused on acquiring “North American automotive & automotive-related targets”, whilst Fusion “intends to target a business in the financial services industry with an enterprise value of approximately $750 million to $3 billion, with particular emphasis on fintechs, or those in the wealth, financial advice, investment, and asset management sectors”.

Cheers

JOE.

3 Likes

Yes please! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

I’m sure it was Fusion that I read an article on the other day, but for the life of me I can’t find it now, and it seemed really appealing with the team behind it. Involved a (at one stage) CEO of WorldPay. Perhaps a different SPAC, but again, I can’t find the details! :see_no_evil::rofl:

EDIT: The one I was thinking about there has recently filled for IPO. An interesting one to watch also.

Of the two Fusion certainly resonated with me more.

Is Fusion the one that is double the monetary size (USD) of any previous SPAC?

@EquityInvestor I think you’re thinking of PSTH? :thinking: They only just filled for IPO the other day.

1 Like

Probably, I only just read about it somewhere a couple of days ago :slight_smile:.

Yeah it’s PSTH. Not on the calendar yet.

As @David @Martin @PeterA haven’t confirmed additions as yet I have just updated the original post with a few more that are now on Interactive Broker; API and AKUS yet to make an appearance.

Anyone interested in pricing and targeted values see here: https://uk.investing.com/ipo-calendar/

2 Likes

@David @Martin @PeterA with half an hour to market opens, giving this a little shunt.

Thanks

JOE.

Also hoping to see these added. Thanks for your continued IPO posts, @Joey_Fantana!

1 Like

I’m interested in Bill Ackman’s spac ipo

Pershing Square Files for Largest-Ever SPAC IPO

15 minute reminder, @David @Martin @PeterA

Thanks

JOE.

@David please add this

Doing it now. :eyes:

1 Like

All of them have been added.

2 Likes