New IPOs going live TODAY (Thurs 13th Aug)

Good morning @David @Martin @PeterA

The following IPOs are diarised for today;

PINK:SQFT (Presidio Property Trust) - missed yesterday
NYSE:BEKE (KE Holdings)
NYSE:NTST (Netstreit)
NASDAQ:HSAQ (Health Sciences Acquisitions Corporation 2) - common shares now available

Would you mind adding as soon as you can please?

Also, @Arron, don’t know if you’re still about and watching, but a couple of SPACs also going live for the list;

NYSE:NSH.U (NavSight Holdings) - targeting a business that “provides expertise and technology to U.S. government customers in support of their national security, intelligence and defense missions”
NYSE:RBAC.U (RedBall Acquisition) - focussing on “businesses in the sports, media and data analytics sectors, with a focus on professional sports franchises”
NYSE:NGA.U (Northern Genesis Acquisition) - no idea what they are targeting… but something tells me… it’ll be really cool :thinking:… … … http://www.northerngenesis.com/

Cheers

JOE.

1 Like

@David @Martin @PeterA - gentle reminder please.

Thanks

JOE.

@David @Martin @PeterA - urgent reminder please.

Hello Gents,

Only IPOs on regulated exchanges can be added at this moment.

Ke Holdings (BEKE) and Netstreit(NTST) stocks will be available for trading once they go live.

Health Sciences Acquisitions Corporation 2(HSAQ) has been available for trading on our platform for a couple of days now.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming Peter - didn’t know what the PINK meant but as it was associated with NASDAQ, I included it. Good to know.

Cheers!

JOE.

1 Like

@PeterA apologies, but I’m not seeing KE Holdings and Netstreit on the platform even after a phone restart. Can you investigate and advise please?

@PeterA - sorry to nudge again. Just want to make sure there is no error here.

Usually the IPO stocks are visible before they go live.

cc. @David @Martin for extra eyes on this.

Sorry @PeterA can you advise?

cc. @David @Martin

@David @Martin @PeterA - urgent attention required please - shouldn’t BEKE and NTST already be visible in the app, albeit without a price?

You need to tag them if you want them to see it.

So far it’s been a blessing. Price has dropped a couple of dollars since it opened.

@David @Martin @PeterA - IPO not showing - urgent attention required please

We are experiencing technical difficulties with the newly added stocks, sorry for the caused inconvenience - will update you when resolved. :pray:

@Joey_Fantana @Traderbynight

2 Likes

Good man - thanks for the update

Any joy, @PeterA?
… … … … .

1 Like

We couldn’t implement the fix during the session - will be okay for today. :v:

1 Like

Hi @Joey_Fantana, our leading SPAC expert on this platform!

Do you have any news if RBAC can be already added or we still have to wait until 52 days will pass? This RBAC has generated a lot of curiosity from me since the “Moneyball” Billy Beane is nvolved and I’m also a sports fan.

Thanks.

Hey mate. Maybe bookmark this post, which is the SPAC tracker;

I generally check the SEC for 8-K filings: https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=&CIK=&type=8-K&owner=include&count=100&action=getcurrent

Had a little look and although a couple of 8-Ks have been filed, the timeline, nor the content, suggests shares are available yet.

A search of IBKR bolsters this too: https://www.interactivebrokers.co.uk/en/?f=31143&q=rbac
Only the Units available currently.

2 Likes