Next level of Account security

Hello, I don’t know what anyone here has already suggested. I’d like to ask if you haven’t considered adding another level of account security, such as signing a sale or buying a stocks or withdrawing money, with your fingerprint. I think that if someone stole their account, they would have the opportunity to ensure that they would not lose money or shares.

1 Like

Is 2FA not enough - not everyone’s device would have a fingerprint reader?

1 Like

I’m just asking politely, it could be an optional feature like 2FA. It’s just a suggestion…

It’s worth noting that fingerprint recognition is not nearly as secure as you might think – a strong password is often far better.

3 Likes

Even that won’t save your data from breaches:

1 Like

But in order to login you must provide credentials. Now if you go to the background the app asks again for credentials. Assuming that the credentials request is done right…

I would say remove the login pin completely which can be brute forced.

Unless you mean if they steal your device while the app is open…

Would help a lot too if 2FA app was on a different device than the one with the T212 app.

I dont think there will ever be something that keeps everyone happy.

At least 2FA ensures that if anyone were to steal your log in details, that they also need to use a device that you authorised.

I dont think any service provider can predict the stupidity of some users, if they also happen to leave their device unlocked. Software 2FA is the best way I think, and agree ideally the software part is stored on a device you own, that does not have any of your log in details.

Mobile security, big topic !

Assuming the app is security audited, a good password and 2FA is what the user can do…

I don’t like the pin though for devices with biometrics :stuck_out_tongue:

Although my idea didn’t work, at least there was a bit of discussion on this topic as well :wink:

1 Like

Your idea to add fingerprint authentification for transactions is a smart one for bolstering accoutn security.

Do you really believe that hackers won’t be able to access your account if you use fingerprints? I think they are far advanced from that now.

It’s a proactive measure that can prevent unauthorized access and protect financial assets.
In tandem with this, using a reliable password generator online can further enhance security. These tools can create strong, unique passwords that are difficult to guess or crack, adding an additional layer of protection to your account.
By combining fingerprint authentication with strong, unique passwords, users can significantly reduce the risk of fraud and unauthorized access, ensuring their financial information remains safe and secure.

I think what you are referring to is a pass key which can incorporate biometrics