$NKLA fraud allegation

Nikola: How to Parlay An Ocean of Lies Into a Partnership With the Largest Auto OEM in America

Published on September 10, 2020

Hindenburg at it again

1 Like

Is this a load of tosh? Not that it’s matters to me now, I sold all my NLKA the other day at fifty a share👍🏻

Haven’t read the report but Hindeberg are renowned shorters and have a couple of lawsuits against them as backlash to their reports. Probably soem facts in there we’re all very much aware of already, but no doubt trussed up in a way that makes certain the stock tanks.

Just wait to see when @Vedran realises that you guys are telling lies about Nikola. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Wow, I’m amazed that’s even allowed to be published. That could be very damaging.

Check their work on SRNE, WKHS and IDEX. The latter which has involved Steve Banon being arrested because of, allegedly, paying Hindenburg and J Capital to short it.

IDEX is currently sitting in my ‘Grotbags’ pie because of these jokers. No love lost.

I’m curious how Trevor will handle this and what will his statement say. Wonder how long Hindenburg can do this for.

I wonder what GM make of this? Not good for brand image.

Report gets roasted on Twitter. Lots of misleading “facts”. Reports mentions a battery company for example which has never done business with Nikola. Probably published to cover short position which was in loss after GM press release.

2 Likes

Tbf there seems to be quite a bit of truth to these allegations, the Financial Times have supported the claim that the demo video showing the truck moving was filmed after rolling it down a hill and editing the video to ensure the terrain appeared flat.

People never react well to short seller reports as they can’t get their heads round the fact the info is coming from a company invested in ensuring the stock price falls so the majority of people on twitter always seem to rubbish any short seller report.

“pennystocks.news” - never have I seen a URL I wish to stay further from

3 Likes

Trevor’s response:

Nikola CEO also has a history of lawsuits against him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaaEy8MQOd8