Novavax i want to cry

Number one rule of Wall Street: Nobody - I donā€™t care if youā€™re Warren Buffett or Jimmy Buffett - Nobody knows if the stockā€™s going to go up, down, sideways, or in f****** circles, least of all stockbrokers.

2 Likes

how yes no, surely stock will go up, but it might go down also. For our comrade @revelcsi1iicidem everything goes up up away.

1 Like

If you enter a stock at the right time then it will do nothing but go up, can clearly tell you just buy at anytime or on hype. Plz just show me ur returnsā€¦

You spend more time trolling than actually buying trading stocks and making money lol

All hail the trading guru. :bowing_man:

who knows when exactly to buy stocks before they go up and sell before they drop.

Please do teach us oh great master. :bowing_man:

1 Like

Over time I will do, I told you vedran Iā€™m
Warren buffet 2.0ā€¦ and by looking at the charts comparing time frames. Eg if 5 mins is bearish but over 15 mins itā€™s even more bearish more than likely over a period of the week it will be bullish, unles the time frame of the week is bearish then maybe the time frame of 15 mins/1 hour is bullishā€¦ stocks canā€™t be going down 100% (unless there is a reason news etc) so therefore always has to be buyers. Like the book says go look and see how many buyers to sellers there are and you know if the price is going up or down. (Not that simple, other aspects come into it economy is it a new tech, does it have a use caseā€¦ what could push it or pull it back competition etcā€¦

Give me time! Youā€™ll know my name

Mediciiera

Read my name backwards :blush:

donā€™t downplay your self and limit to Warren Buffet 2.0, You are Medici 1.0, possibly greatest ever.

One day folks might say for Buffet that dude that had coke and airplanes but remember that bullish guy for betting Lucking Coffee ,NKLA, GNUS and all those awesome picks.

He made billions.

2 Likes

Everyone knew what your name backwards was. Your portfolio is washed up btw.

(Edit: Also, Iā€™ve seen @Vedran express positivity about a number of things. Maybe if you came up with some better ideas, you might find he didnā€™t beat on you all the time?)

1 Like

Ooo someoneā€™s getting a little salty :joy: itā€™s pure banter and he knows it hense the replies about medici 1.0 if you take a community chat serious then u need to lighten up. Everyone is trying to be the best and seriously it isnā€™t, you see most new investors forget booking a profit you can NEVER go broke. cineworld made my friend 25 grand. Most would say that portfolio is washedā€¦ with money yeah

:joy::joy: alright im medicii 1.0 from now on, least it gives me room to improve to 2.0 haha and I gurantee them stocks wonā€™t be the ones that make me billions there my starting pointsā€¦ donā€™t feel a type of way taking profits, if u bought the stock could u leave it for 40 years and come back and expect it to either of dividend itself up or (if I added every month say) could be 10% higher but on how many more shares at same average.

Donā€™t downplay me you donā€™t know me or my knowledge (not to you vedran)

See, now thereā€™s something we can all agree on.

I couldā€™ve made 25k in Cineworld too, bought at 28p but sold out too early. Nice profit but too early. Thats life.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what he bought at I think sold like 80p or something not sure but itā€™s how you learn, thatā€™s why my number one rule is to invest what Iā€™m prepared to lose, like once you conquer that your on a new level haha

Better to take profit too soon than hold too long and lose everything. It is a shame though. Time to move on to the next :fortune_cookie:

Edit: agree with not investing anything you canā€™t afford to lose. Then itā€™s not investing but problem gambling.

1 Like

Problem gambling? I didnā€™t say just buy any stock and hope for the best, I said if u are interested in a stock work out what you want to return back how long or how quick, if u then come up with a figure. Work out how much youā€™d have to spend in order to gain that amount. Then when you place order that money has now gone, itā€™s either going to return a profit or nothing. (Not every investment but like I said this specific industry I donā€™t have a clue about ) but I get you

Yeah, I get you, I meant specifically those who spend more than they can afford to lose

Oh my bad haha must of misunderstood but yh