What a bloodbath today

Question clearly we are in the middle of one of the biggest bloodbaths since March most of my portfolio are all tech companies Tesla apple etc do I buy in this dip or hold an wait…?

2 Likes

Do both?

Cat can bounce a lot before it flatlines.

1 Like

Keep on buying

Keep on buying

1 Like

There is a reason you bought the stocks in the first place, right? If you still believe in those companies, there’s no reason not to buy on the down days. That’s if youre in for the long-term.

7 Likes

Bloodbath’s about right, it’s been long overdue.

13 Likes

Whoever was looking out for me when I finally decided to sell everything and go 95% cash Friday/Monday - I thank you dearly.

5 Likes

Everythings on sale. Buy the dip.

3 Likes

Talk about jinxing. Tweeted last night.

3 Likes

Thanks guys I’m buying a little but holding cash too just in case tomorrow/next week is even worse

Lol at this being in the “Help” section.

11 Likes

I thought the same :joy:

1 Like

What bloodbath ? Oh I see you talk about tech stocks… Heheh

1 Like

What stocks do you own? If they are the big well known companies like Microsoft etc., you’ll be fine. Just buy more as they go down. If there’s another huge crash you’ll be glad you kept buying once we emerge on the other side.

Look at Amazon during the depth of the pandemic crash in March. Wouldn’t you like to buy some at that price?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t call this a bloodbath quite yet. Let’s see how long it drags on for.

Not the worst since March either. I’m not going to forget anytime soon the 4-5 week period not that long ago that took my account from 25% gains to 4%…!

Now THAT, my friend, was a bloodbath…! :neutral_face:

4 Likes

I can’t handle a few weeks of constant red. I’m just going to assume that the worse is behind us from the drop from COVID. It’s not going to cause a second drop as bad.

1 Like

It’s amazing how trump puts out a tweet about how well the stock markets doing then the very next day everything sells off and I put it in the help section because that’s what I’m asking for ,help and advice on, do I hold or buy more.

Am I nuts or is that not a help question?:joy::rofl::thinking::joy:

section description:

"Help

If you have a general question about using Trading 212, post it here."

it’s cool though don’t worry about it. bit of entertainment.

3 Likes

Dow drops over 800 points as Apple leads tech selloff: https://on.mktw.net/3bldErV

Apple is in bits. Tesla is in ribbons. Microsoft is screwed.

Tupperware seems to be doing pretty good :+1:t2:

1 Like

55.8% up in a month wow.

Go tupper🤗