Order stuck on “cancelling”

yeah trading212 told me its up to the exchange to process it but this shouldn’t be happening down 50% because of this bug!

Why is it up to the exchange to cancel something that was pending, that’s bullshit. They tried to tell me its because or liquidity, which is wrong as I can still sell and buy that stock with no issues it’s just that one stuck on cancelling and i m losing money. Thanks @Team212

1 Like

Yeah man this is a scam and shouldn’t be legal.

3 Likes

Yep, same here. Have an order stuck in processing for nearly 24 hours. They said it’s up to the exchange too but I feel like it wouldn’t take 24hr to process.

Definitely gonna switch to a different broker after this

2 Likes

This also happened to me. I withdrew my free funds and then it still placed it AFTER MARKET CLOSE!!! No idea whats happened but I better not incur monetary loss as this is a T212 issue. I have video proof and will go to the FCA if i need to

2 Likes

@Rumen @Team212 can you hep us? Look how many people got the exact same problem??? How is this legal?

2 Likes

@Martin any news on the investigation? Are you going to refund all the money that we’ve lost? Or at least come with a gold excuse that does not involve liquidity, cause that’s not true as same stock can be bought and sold with no issues, looks more like a bug/server issue.

3 Likes

Are you still stuck on ‘Cancelling’ or did your pending order sell/cancel?

Someone from the support team also told me earlier it may have been due to liquidity, which is an insane argument. The stock i was trading has been one the most actively traded stocks this week (not GME/AMC) and i can still buy/sell new orders. To say that they haven’t been able to sell it due to liquidity for the past two days makes no sense at all. Its just stuck saying that its been cancelling.

4 Likes

Happened to me too; tried to sell GME at both limit and market. My market order has been pending since 7PM GMT yesterday. Any solutions?
@Rumen

2 Likes

Trading 212 can you help? this has been stuck for two days and money not returned to my account.

2 Likes

Yes I am, look at the reply I GOT, I WAS NOT EVEN TRYING TO BUY NOKIA LOL HAHAHAHAHA AMAZING

@Team212 @Rumen @Martin

1 Like

No response on this from T212 at all? Not great

1 Like

Nope, I’ve got pictures with over 30 posts from different people on this community only about the same issue. Looks like financial ombudsman will have to get involved. I have sent an official complaint and they replied with some liquidity issue with is wrong but they should investigate an official complaint not reply to it lol.

1 Like

Ridiculous, they are holding my £500 up this way, and it has been like this for the past 2 days, “cancelling” . this is making me lose trust in this system. Imagine it was a significant amount I was investing and this has got locked up.

1 Like

And everyone is ignoring us, really good service lol.

4 Likes

This is crazy, that email is in response to my cancellation as my Nokia cancelled order has been pending for over two days. They have obviously circulated the email response to me to you now. As an update my order is still pending cancellation and I have lost tons of money over the past two days. I asked again last night what I should do and this was their follow up reply?

Don’t know what to do but I’m starting to get frustrated. Any luck with you guys?

OMG I can’t believe this, they clearly got no idea what’s going on. Still no Luck, as i said i think we should get FCA involved as this is keeping our funds trapped and we cannot do anything.

1 Like

Same for me check my post they’ve done that to me shocking

In the same position, a whole pie stuck in cancelling for TWO DAYS and couldn’t do anything about it, no one is giving me any response, messaged @Rumen and still no response, what a joke of an app. Please could anyone deal with this ASAP, I’m seriously getting so frustrated. @Team212 @Martin

2 Likes