Order stuck on “cancelling”

Same with me if anyone could please respond to us all you are losing my trust as a good broker by not having a live phone line or chat as no one replies to emails or messages

@Y.M can someone look into this??

Why there is a cancel button then? :)))))))))))) there are 30+ with the same issue, there is a problem with them not us.

3 Likes

The linked post offers a possible solution if you read to the end. Message Rumen with the details.

Hi there, I messaged Rumen about this yesterday and I believe he was able to get me the response that has now been circulated to others. I am grateful for him getting the ball rolling but the issue has not been resolved by him or trading212.

Done that two times already with no reply:)) they are ignoring this for some reason

1 Like

Can one of the moderators please merge the two htreads, I’m getting tired of copying and pasting from one to the other!

@Dao @chantal @Vedran

Ive been having the same problem sended 3 emails and nobody is helping

They’re all useless, my money are stuck. Cannot sell because it’s not cancelling for 3 days now

1 Like

Why dont they release an update or something that fixes this bug they are saying that we are not suppose to cancel but why do they give us the choice

1 Like

hey guys i wanted to sell a stock but cancelled it and now it keeps on loading and i cant sell anymore what can i do it has been like this for 2 days and i am losing mad money

4 Likes

We are currently looking into it.

Will it be fixed today because ive sended a lot of emails and nobody is helping right now

Same probleme here with BlackBerry stock

1 Like

financial ombudsman It is then. My is stuck for 3 days and all these guys are saying is “looking into it” lol, now worries

4 Likes

Tried to cancel a market sell for 1 share that somehow appeared when I was doing a limit buy for 10. Tried cancelling it and it wouldn’t. It’s sold now at a loss. Thanks.

2 Likes

Perhaps share a screenshot on the forum / send to them with enough details rather than a vague post.

You won’t lose from it and its a bit early to raise with the financial ombudsman - and that’s by the ombudsman’s own guidelines.

Patience is a virtue.

Correction. It didn’t go for a loss so I’ll but it back since the price is below by original buy price.