Orders not executing for pie and manual buys

I have several market value orders for 4 stocks (Ocado, Engi, Tritax Big Box and Hikma) and only some of them were executed at open. They all have several orders of between €1-1.5 and around 6-7 market value orders which still aren’t executing. At open all of them had some orders executed but half is still pending, these don’t seem to be illiquid stocks.

Screenshots:

Pie also isn’t executing with stocks like Unilever, ING, ASML, RDSA, ASRNL, BESI, ASMI and the etf SPPW.

Screenshot:

Note: all orders were done before us close yesterday.

2 Likes

I have been having similar issues.

1 Like

I also have the same problem.
The investing in Pies stuck at 25%, 50%, 75%, etc.,
Then i need to cancel the investing in Pie, invest manually and then import that to Pie.

Not sure why the Pie investing is getting stuck. (Non-Pie investments for these gets through in seconds).
This problem started from 05/Oct for me.

@L.D @George my pie still seems to be stuck. What should I do? I want to avoid having to manually put in a lot of orders. The pie seems to have been stuck since open this morning.

Individual stock orders went trough after canceling all of them and then resending them.

We’ll take a closer look at it @Etypsyno. I’ll get back to you shortly. :slight_smile:

I’m having the same issues too.

Pie has executed all buys, thank you!

1 Like

Not for me. Might have to cancel and try again - again lol

You’re welcome @Etypsyno!

Hey there @Mobops :wave:
Check your inbox, I’ll DM you :slight_smile: :mailbox:

1 Like

I have the same problem right now and help?

The markets closed right now. Wait until tomorrow.