Orders stuck in processing

@thera
hmm, I donā€™t think trading212 would be willing to do this

and, this is not easy to quantify,

There was a delay with our execution partner. Weā€™ve just sent them the details to investigate. Some major US brokers had problems too.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-18/robinhood-e-trade-appear-to-be-having-issues-downdetector-says?srnd=markets-vp&sref=rIifa5fa

1 Like

Same for me too. Three market buy orders waiting for the US market to open.

One executed immediately on market open, the other two hung around for a few [nervous] minutes before finally executing.

The one which executed immediately was shown as an OTC order. The other two delayed orders were both TOTV. Possibly a link there?

and stucking order again.

i will now stop using trading212 and close my account. thats blaming

@thera I donā€™t see any stuck orders on your account. Could let us know which order didnā€™t get filled?

Stiviyan S. have answered to my support ticket. very ā€œniceā€

I dont know how to write private mail with order infos to you.

Why I think, that trading212 should give compensation?
Because I wanted to sell a order for a given price, but the sale was not executed, rather only 10 minutes later. THE SYSTEM stucked, not my pc, not my hand, not my internet connection.

edit: only 3 posts as new user. ouch

|1 |POS215655726 |CODX/US1897631057 |Kaufen |50 |17.5836 EUR |879.18 EUR |18-05-2020 |13:40:44 |0 EUR |0 EUR |MARKET |Direkt Ć¼ber den Schalter (OTC) |0.92109 |879.18 EUR|

|2 |POS215655726 |CODX/US1897631057 |Verkaufen |50 |16.606 EUR |830.3 EUR |18-05-2020 |13:57:07 |0 EUR |0 EUR |MARKET |Direkt Ć¼ber den Schalter (OTC) |0.92102 |0 EUR|

I saw that the order stucked, I tried all to stop my loss, and made a direct sell after that, thinking it would be easier for this system, but my intention was to sell at 19.20 usd.

insolence!! NEVER STUCK?!?!? The Limits where never reached in your version, because, the system never accepted it directly, rather needed 10 mins to execute my edit to 19.25 usd.
right is that I deleted the limit sell orders after I saw, that after the 10 mins of never executed limits sell orders I tried to save my loss.

@thera And why do you think there should be a compensation? I didnā€™t manage to find anything suspicious in your most recent orders.
Can you elaborate as to why you feel negatively impacted?

@thera I genuinely couldnā€™t find anything wrong with your recent orders, especially ā€œ10 minutes laterā€ delays.
Could you help me out by providing an instrument/date/time?

@thera Your market buy was executed instantly, the exact second it was placed. After that, you successfully placed two limit sells both of which did not reach their target price - 19.5 & later 19.25.
After that, you canceled the limit sell orders & placed a market sell which took 4 seconds to execute.

The orders were never stuck, itā€™s just that their target price was never reached.

5 Likes

Iā€™m having a similar issue. Itā€™s happened a few times but only seems to happen on small orders for me as orders placed after that have gone through almost instantaneously. Could anyone check it?