Our Invest & ISA services are profitable

That’s absolutely fantastic! And thank you https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.d1ad1d56024eb7317c88efdede1a296f&pid=Api&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FxTcnTk9LuB4JfAsZGw%2Fgiphy.gif&ehk=LhQsN1fEm2VGhSBUQxd%2B8Qu39JmqLkOAv2ojw%2FVGBPw%3D

1 Like

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Wll done to the Team T212, what a grate start to 2021.

Trust me - it’s not that simple and straight forward as it may seem.

Even a relatively simple request (at first glance) can take tons of time & effort - not just in terms of development but also the overall legislation, compliance, internal processing, etc. Meanwhile, we also have to keep the best balance between our current daily tasks, already planned features, and prioritizing the new suggestions. Otherwise, we won’t be able to catch up with the expected quality. :man_shrugging:

The point is: LISA, SIPP & JISA are precisely in the directions towards which we’re focused. We know that this is important for you, and we’re committed to delivering nothing less than outstanding service.

24 Likes

I see that you are very happy to pay a modest fee, but the team said they will bring it for free.

They need more support, time and users, not money.

Right now they offer only UK tax advantaged accounts, there are also plenty in EU, which are missing, giving them money wouldn’t make it faster.

3 Likes

@saifali Bro I’ve giving them props, not here to give you ammo to derail the thread with.

In my opinion, LISA, SIPP and JISA fall under premium category services that would warrant a fee which is in line with that some staff have previously envisioned.

Also in no way did I apply pressure in terms of speed, so relax I’m patient. It being on their radar is good enough for me.

2 Likes

Well tbh I think more money= bigger team= more man power which is essentially more time

2 Likes

@Cashurkash
I remember about a week ago or so we had the post where we talked about T212 for future plans ect.

Solid statement today :muscle:

2 Likes

I don’t want to see any account types behind a paywall, I don’t see that going with T212s values. Paywall should be for multi currency accounts etc.- things that people don’t need but some may want

3 Likes

Arguably those accounts fall under this.

Plus the extra admin burden of delivering them would warrant a modest fixed fee per month (hate % fees) imho given they probs won’t be able to security lend the assets in these accounts.

Congratulations! :champagne:

This is the stable foundation needed for future growth. Hopefully (not too long into the future) Trading212 will IPO (even a small part) so this community can join in the fun from the front seat.

1 Like

I guess. I’d argue people are looking for a specific account type which is “the need”.

Yeah I don’t think there’s any monetisation for the ISA currently, not sure how it works though. Maybe they’re able to make interest on cash.

Congrats guys. Thats massively encouraging and builds confidence in this platform as a secure place for medium amd larger accounts.
For ref, HL have about $100bill, interactive investors $30bill and Charles Stanley $20 bill I believe.

@Tony.V I would love you guys to develop and show us the advanced user interface your making, it would be fantastic if we could get more order types from IB and something like their chart trader hotkeys and presets for automatically adding a stop loss onto the same order.

2 Likes

+1 on the advanced web UI, even 1 measly screenshot :pray:

1 Like

@Froop I’ll try to arrange this. Let me get back to you within a few days.

11 Likes

Thanks tony, that would be great if you can give us a sneak peak👍

Well done to Everyone at T212 and for the update. Will put to bed peoples fears about the Platform :+1:

Sorry just seeing this mate lol trying to catch the swings!!

Yeah nice to be see things being implemented that we had spoken of :slight_smile: although not our doing of course

1 Like

Grat news Trading212!!!
I hope you will find soon the way to send free instant money deposit for the non-british users and I wish you to grow exponentially and become the first European broker, I think you deserve this, considering how easy and innovative is your platform.

2 Likes

Get a Revolut account :slight_smile:

How does it work? Can I send money for free from my credit card to revolut and from revolut to trading212?