Penny stocks - how to find them?

Hi, does anyone know how can I can search the stocks based on their price ?

For instance, I want to search for all the stocks available on Trading212 with the maximum price of $1 how can I do it ?

2 Likes

You can use the filters when searching and specify the maximum price

This function is not on android as far as I can tell.

Ahh you are right, i was using the website not the app.

I have never tried the website but if there is more functionality it might be worth a shot.:+1:

Great !!
I am on android, and couldn’t find this option. But it seems that on the website they have this filter.
Cheers :slight_smile:

Investing?Trading penny stocks could be very profitable as there are few outthhere manage to scale up their operation.

But is is good to be aware of a more sophisticate way of P&D that wil make it difficult for the authority such as SEC to crack them down.

I find a few good ecamples of a more recent, more sophisticated way of P&D scheme :

2 Likes

If you think that only big whales could do a P&D scheme and not retail investors than rethink about that. This is another evidence how retail investors could also have the firepower to move share prices significantly in partivular for a penny stock (e.g OTC penny stock) at the price of few pennies with market caps of just a few million US$.

Reasonable number of retail investors have a few miliion in cash that they could play to move the stock price. Let alone in case they form an alliance to syncronise the movement.

1 Like