Please add [LON:PUR] ASAP

please add [LON:PUR] ty

1 Like

When can we expect to see this added? Thanks.

Is it “Pure Gold Mining Inc”?

Don’t expect it too soon. I requested LON: GWMO end of April and its not been added yet. Not sure what order they are going in, but they have got about 10,000 stocks to go through at a rate of 200/week. That started about a month ago, so only another 8-9 months until all stocks are added.

You may be lucky and it could go up next week. Or, you may not be and it won’t be up until March 2021.

Its a free trading platform so you can’t ask too much of them I suppose! They are doing it generally out of the goodness of their hearts to bring affordable trading to the masses. Of course, also to entice people onto their fee-paying CFD platform :wink:

1 Like

Yes. puregoldmining.ca

@WelshTrader98

Ok, thanks for the heads up it was my first request so i wasn’t sure how long the wait was hopefully we’ll both get added soon fingers crossed :slight_smile:

They’ll be looking at stocks with good liquidity first.

I imagine GWMO doesn’t quite fit the bill.

3 Likes

I think that 200 rate per week is too slow imho. I would rather pay some sort of premium and get 10k all in relatively short time. 1 year of waiting will lose more opportunities to make money than I.e. HL fee is.

Well HL charge about ÂŁ12/trade. Personally I prefer no to pay as I prefer to buy small amounts of lots of different shares.

1 Like

There is already so many stocks on platform and it not so hard to find opportunity to invest while waiting for stocks requested

1 Like

Also interested in seeing this added. :eyes:

I agree, it would be interesting to have this one :slight_smile:

There are plenty alternatives when shares aren`t available as fractional shares

@David
would it be possible to add Pure Gold Mining - LSE:PUR they are registered on London exchange Please.

Thanks again!
D

@David

if you get a chance mate can you add Pure Gold mining -LSE:PUR

Thanks again,
D

1 Like

@David @Team212 @Rumen
Hi Folks,
can someone from trading212 reply here? is there certain specific criteria that a stock on the London exchange must meet before been added here? it would be great to know if there is an issue with adding Pure Gold mining- LSE:PUR if you can let me know Yes or No that would be great. I appreciate that you guys are busy.

correct ticker Pure Gold Mining Inc. (PUR.L)

Thanks,
D

1 Like

You may as well forget about it they don’t seem to care i’ve lost out on 3 x the profit since i’ve asked

@AleRi8

That’s a pity I see a lot more upside in this stock. time to let go haha!

Thanks,
D

@David @Rumen

Can this please be added? :pray:

1 Like

@phildawson Added. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

:+1: many thanks for adding :beers: