Please offer Options trading in the future

Any ETA please? I would love to do all my trading on one platform.

6 Likes

This I feel like is the only missing piece from trading212 and better dividend tracking

6 Likes

Robinhood is available in the UK? Does it have options trading? I am aware that Webull is available in the UK and they will have options trading eventually. They have it available as a practice account but it is very limited

Not yet on robinhood

Use Charles Schwab, thats where I do my options trading.

1 Like

I recently opened an IG US Options and Futures, which is run by Tasty Trade and I’m very happy with it. It allow to trade US options, futures and stocks with very low or no comission nor FX fees other than the initial FX from GBP to USD.

I’m thankful for Schales Schwab and their paper money environment, but the desktop app is not user friendly. I had a to go through their help pages and tutorial videos to learn basic things.

Webull releasing options next week. Spoke to them

Interesting, robinhood late to the game

You got a link to this? Did they announce it somewhere?

Its true I have access to options with WeBull now. But I still use Schwab.

Literally on their site

Just got Webull options approved. Leaving Saxo because of insane fees.

Need options trading212 so I can have all my investments all in one. ISA.GIA. etc

1 Like

I was expecting a bit more song and dance from webull when they offered options trading. If it wasn’t for this thread then I would never have known.

The signup requirements are fairly lax compared to others who offer similar products.

Same I was thinking. I was gonna have to do some IBKR level stuff but nah. It’s basically a wavier.