Future features to add

Hey guys,

with the news that WeBull is opening to UK customers I’d like to ask a couple of questions on features which would improve 212 against the competition.

Firstly, one I’ve asked before, but are you sticking to your guns on showing the bid/offer spread? It’s shown on WeBull in their level 2 which they offer for only £2 per month. What are the possibilities of adding level 2 to the platform?

Secondly, they have said they will be looking to add options trading in the medium term. Is options trading something you plan to add in the future?

Finally, will you be rolling out Trading View to the desktop version of the app for improved charting?

Many thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, have you got a link to the info about webull coming to the uk? I remember they talked about it a few years ago but weren’t going to offer options. In the end they didn’t do anything.

Options trading has been bought up a few times and the answer’s fairly consistent. i don’t think it’s likely to happen.

If you are in the uk and looking to trade options IBKR could be something to check out. The interface isn’t particularly pretty, it’s not commission free and support can be a bit hit or miss. On the other hand it’s not particularly expensive and is fairly easy to get set up.

If you download the app you’ll see.

I already have IBKR which I’ve had for a long time.

T212 offers a lot more to the UK investor than WeBull does, who are currently only offering US equities. No CFD, commodities, Futures, FX, other global markets.

It would be great to have a one stop shop for everything.

1 Like

No plans on introducing Level 2 data or displaying the bid/offer spread as of yet. If that changes, we’ll let you know.

It is something we’re considering, however, can’t commit to a precise ETA as of yet.

You can keep up with all of the necessary updates on the topic :point_right: here.