Portfolio Tracker

hey guys.
does someone have a good portfolio tracker which is good integrated with trading212?

Thanks.

1 Like

I’m doing something for my usage that will be available for iPad in few months.

Hope that until there the export feature will be done and it can be used to import/sync positions without parsing emails :unamused:

2 Likes

If you use gmail, someone wrote a nice macro that loads your trades into sheets, and you can build whatever you like there :slight_smile:

I have one worth a tab to track adjustments to the units held of each security, bookcost, and market value on a daily basis for the last 6 weeks and then monthly after that!

Do you happen to have the post with the macro bookmarked, I can’t find it when I search :pleading_face:

I do not use any Google product :wink:

2 Likes

This :wink:

20 characters.

appreciate any help guys. i know there are many people who need a good portfolio tracker.
share with us if you have some.

Thanks! :+1: Glad you were able to find it, I’ve bookmarked it (again I think, I’m not so good at this)

I use a few different brokers not only T212, so I prefer tracking all my investments in a different software https://www.portfolio-performance.info/en/ is open source and has the ability to track all my accounts.

For T212 I use the aforementioned importer to process contract notes then import them into portfolio performance.

This process could be much simpler with a better “contract note report” I was mentioning some ideas here: Contract Note Statement Currency

2 Likes