Possible service disruption

You would have thought with Bloomberg being as large as it is it would have one of the best data feeds on the planet.

However it has issues matching its own Bloomberg terminal output. These have been confirmed.

The main issue is with LSE and especially AIM stocks, but it also affects US stocks (esp after halts resume).

My main comparison tools are ADVFN with trades and WeBull which has L2 and the tape so I can see whats going through.

When I’m looking at the ASK/BID on T212 vs other brokers my main go to are HL and AJ (as they have raw spreads and easy to check)

If you are really bored I have a thread I call the “Bloomberg thread of doom” where it’s all documented. Basically I’ve been campaigning for over a year (way before that thread) after trying to trade KOD and finding the SP was sometimes about three weeks out of date whilst other brokers all had the same correct ask/bid the second it changed.

The last “fix” that @David mentioned that Bloomberg implemented was about a month ago, but it didn’t really do anything.

I still didn’t get back a decent response about exactly what was said to Bloomberg in reporting the issue, nor what the improvements were (if that were just T212 improvements) etc

I’m waiting patiently for @David to respond nobody else seems want to get involved.

If anyone knows of another broker that makes use of the same Bloomberg data feed API I would love to know. Would make it very easy to see if its a secret T212 issue or Bloomberg itself.