Possible service disruption

down again!!! everyday!!!

2 Likes

Trading212 said they are profitable but they cannot improve their structure. Great.

11 Likes

Would be good to have a banner at the top of the community page with the status of T212 (live/offline) etc

7 Likes

502 Bad Gateway???

2 Likes

bought $AMC at $4 yesterday, wanted to sell at open which open at $20 and wanted to buy back on dip, there goes my plan

9 Likes

any chances of knowing how much time it will take for getting back to normal?

2 Likes

wait, so you guys know about the possible service disruption, even goes so far as to publish a community post warning your users about it, but the disruption is still happening and you guys can’t do nothing about it? come on, guys! This is outrages!

5 Likes

I feel you bro … this is unacceptable…

1 Like

@ All, use TradingView while T212 is down, to track your stocks.
At least this way, you can at least witness your cash burning.

11 Likes

OMG can’t trade AMC!!!

3 Likes

Please NO not again and at this time!

1 Like

@Team212 when do you think of improving the structure ? every day issue …

1 Like

Yep problems with AMC, ridiculous

1 Like

Hi,

a lot of issues with your platform… Now I have old prices in stock market for over 10 min. They just dont update while the market is open…

2 Likes

The platform is down currently:

On AMC same here!!¡!

People are losing money because of this. This can’t be legal.

7 Likes

Unacceptable again. It was the last chance to spend my money here. It is embarrassing that you know about the problems, don’t do anything and when the market opens the platform goes down. Additionally, the practice platform that you offer it is working without problems.

7 Likes

What the hell it’s still down. I have 5k I cant monitor right now are you serious. how long this going to be down. cant be till markets close

1 Like

stop saying dumb incorrect stuff like this or you’ll end up getting banned